Invader Zim and The Head-canons/Story Prompts

Head-canons

1. Dib has a tape recorder and keeps log-dates on things, like Peridot, but human.

2. Zim's pak legs can be modified, however this is ill advised as the Pak's entire function could system error and it would end up terribly, as in, the Irken's body would melt.

3. GIR really enjoys going to junkyards and dumpster diving, as he is theorized to have a name acronym of "Garbage Information Retrieval"

4. Zim doesn't like water because of his species, but also because if it gets in Computers main frame, his entire base will be destroyed, and, secretly, he'd feel pretty bad about it.

5. Ms. Bitters misses her husband, who died in a "unkown reason".

6. Prof. Membrane wants to believe his son, but can't bring himself too.

7. Tallest Red and Tallest Purple are actually impressed with the advancement of earth, the last time they saw it was in the stone age.

Story Prompts

1. Dib encounters a Tokyo Ghoul situation, instead with a random Irken, so he becomes half Irken, needing a Pak and everything.

2. Zim doesn't know what human death is, so when Dib dies of unknown causes, he "fixes" it.

3. Dib is very sick, Zim doesn't know and harasses him to a point of Dib being in a coma, this upsets Zim because he thinks Dib is intentionally avoiding him, but goes to the hospital eventually and cries over Dib's body, and Dib hugs back.

4. Roleswap AU! Make Dib Irken, and make Zim human, or possibly, Dib a human invader pretending to be Irken, but Zim sees through the disguise, but nobody trusts him.

5. Age up AU! They are older, (possible ZaDr?)

6.  Dib and Zim fuse.