Chapter 1

Yuta: I, I'm back.

Goshi & Kento: ............

Tsubasa: Kaneshiro-san and Aizome-san are silent and aren't even looking over here.
The atmosphere in this room is really heavy......

Yuta: Gochin, KenKen. Umm......
I have something to talk about with you.

Goshi: What is it now.

Yuta: Well, it's
It's something I want to tell you guys no matter what, so I want you guys to listen to it.

Goshi & Kento: ............

Yuta: I'm sorry for deceiving you guys earlier.
I regret hiding my true feelings when you guys asked for my opinion.
When I was making so many mistakes during the shoot today...... I think it was because of KenKen's bad feelings.

Kento: ............

Goshi: You should have said it earlier then.

Yuta: But I also think it was my fault for letting his feelings get to me......
Plus I didn't want to hurt KenKen when he's already sad.

Kento: It's not your place to decide whether things hurt me or not.

Yuta: Yeah, I know. But......
But even though we're not close to each other like KitaKore are, I really love these bonds that THRIVE have that let us understand each other, so I don't want to them to break no matter what.
That's why I lied to you guys and thought it would somehow end your argument.
But that would be wrong. I've rethought about it...... I'm really, really sorry!

Goshi: ............

Kento: ............

Tsubasa: Yuta-kun talked about his true feelings and his feelings of loving THRIVE have gotten through.
Now is Kaneshiro-san and Aizome-san's turn to respond to Yuta-kun's feelings.

TO BE CONTINUED