Chapter 3

Tsubasa: I met with KitaKore for their radio recording this morning and in the afternoon is......
Huh, over there is.

Yuta: Was the thing KenKen was drinking today the same Hibiscus tea from before?

Kento: Yeah. It makes your skin beautiful and......

Yuta: It's good for helping with fatigue ♪

Kento: That's right.
Now then, it's about time for me to check my SNS. It's important to gather information to capture the hearts of my little deers.
Let's see...... "I love Maybe Love from THRIVE, it's on repeat all day."

Yuta: Yay~!

Goshi: What about "3・2・1 JUMP!!"?

Kento: Looks like people are also talking about it. "It's powerful and refreshing, THRIVE is amazing!"
"Their serious expressions on the jacket cover is cool!" and "I love how Kento-kun's looking away!"

Yuta: Wait KenKen, aren't you just reading the good comments? If we don't look at the criticism too, then THRIVE's love won't be able to level up, right~?

Kento: Hah, it'll make us sad, but I guess I'll check them too......

Tsubasa: Everyone, good morning.

Goshi: Oh, Sumisora.

Tsubasa: You seem to be more lively this morning.

Yuta: We've been getting along well after the argument!

Kento: Now that you mention it, it's like we're getting along better after our fight.

Goshi: ......Hmph.

Tsubasa: Kaneshiro-san, are you going to play guitar again in the downstairs studio since it's your day off?

Goshi: No, I've decided to take a break for now.

Tsubasa: Eh? Then that means......

Goshi: I've decided to have a session with a group I know at an outside studio.
I thought that I'd take a long time to change my bias to music if I secluded myself.

Tsubasa: Ah, I see.
I see, everyone is taking a step forward in their new plan.

Yuta: Tsubasa-chan, what's up? You seem happy today.

Tsubasa: Fufu, that's right.
Ah, I need to do something, so I'll excuse myself. Everyone, do your best today!

Yuta: Ah, she left.

Kento: Here, Yuta. I'm going to continue checking, so follow me.

Goshi: Then, I'm going to head out too.

Yuta: O~kay!

TO BE CONTINUED