Pool table

Start writing your story

"I wanna show you something" ruel says pulling you away from the Christmas party. You nod and grab onto ruels arm.

As you and Ruel were walking down to his secret destination you decided to thank him for everything he has done for you.

"Thanks for inviting me to your christmas' you say looking up at him as you walk.

"I wouldn't want to be here with out you" he says leaning down to kiss your head.

You and ruel had been going out for a year now as he asked you out last Christmas. You cuddled further into him as you started to walk down he road.

"wait come here" ruel tells you before you continue on. He wraps a scarf around your eyes and then lifts you up bridal style. "ahhh" you scream as he lifts you up. "were are we going?" you ask him still partially screaming.

"is a surprise!" he says lauging. You rest your head against his shoulder as you give him all of your trust. You notice he starts to unlock a door and walks up a flight of stairs. He unlocks one more door before he finally puts you down.

He puts in hand on you shoulders before telling you "keep your eyes closed" as he took the scarf off of your face. He put his hands over your eyes before saying "3,2,1, you can open now"

You open your eyes to see an empty apartment. You turn around to see ruel smiling.

"merry Christmas!" ruel says wrapping his arms around you. You stand there shocked with happy tears escaping your eyes.

"ruel what is this?" you say looking up at him.

He smiles and says "do remember a few weeks ago, when we were fighting because you were scared to move in me?" you nod and gesture for him to continue.

"well, to get rid of the stress for where we were going to live I bought us an apartment, and don't even try and say its too much because its Christmas and besides it's a joint present because im going to be living here too." He smiles down at you.

You smile and jump up to wrap your legs around is waste and kiss all over his face. He giggles and spins you around before saying "I love you" you blush before saying "I love you too"

"wait I've got two more surprises" he smiles. You follow him along jumping around super excited. First he leads you into a room with a large pool table. You squealed and immediately ran over to grab a pool cue before playing immediately. Ruel comes from behind you and wraps his arms arounf your waist before showing how to hold the pole properly.

After about an hour of playing around with the pool table before you yawn.

"ahh I see its time for your next surprise" ruel smiles cheekily. You look at him confused before he leads you into another room.

You get the surprise of your life when you walk into a fully furnished bedroom. You look at ruel with tears in your eyes.

" I thought I would furnish the bedroom so we could sleep here tonight." E says looking into your eyes.

"how did you....its amazing" before you couldn't even finish, ruel blurted out "coco helped me".

I burst out laughing before tackling him onto the bed. He happily hovered over the top of you and kissed you.

"wait" you say looking around, " I don't have any pajamas " you say quietly looking into his eyes.

He laughs and then takes off his shirt and hands it to you. "there you go, done" he says before leaning down to kiss you again. You giggle and escape from under his grip to go to the bathroom to get changed.

You take of your bra and jeans before putting on ruels shirt. You walk out of the bathroom and see ruel lying on the bed, looking at his phone. You walk over to the bed and lift up the covers. Ruel puts down his phone and takes off his jeans before hopping underneath the covers and snaking his arms around your waste.

"this is the best Christmas ever" you say to ruel as you hide your face into his neck.

"I love you so much" he says leaning down to kiss you.

"I love you more" you say kissing his collar bone.

"impossible" he says pulling you even closer.