Practice Room

Nancy POV

We were practicing the dance for our new song Baam. It has been almost two hours since we started practicing and we haven't stop. The heat in the room was suffocating.

"Let's have a break, please!" JooE begged to the choreographer. Everyone was tired but we had to make it perfect for our comeback. Fans are expecting something as good as BBoom BBoom, even better.

"We are tired, just give us some minutes to recover" Hyebin walked towards the choreographer while pointing at the rest of us. We were all sweating and our shirts were soaked, I could feel my legs shaking from the tiredness. My cheeks were flushed because of the heat of my body. This was really exhaustive.

"Okay you have 15 minutes to recover and then we start again" our choreographer said while walking out of the room. Everyone went out after her to go freshen up, everyone except me and Yeonwoo unnie. I sat myself down looking at the other side of the room were she is. She was really pretty, only if she knew I had a crush on her. Since the first day I saw her. She was looking at herself in the mirror while practicing her part.

"Aren't you going out Nancy?" Yeonwoo asked me while I was perplexed with her beauty.

"I-i...umm...no unnie" i answered while turning my head to the other side. I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Are you okay Nancy?" Yeonwoo started walking towards me. She kneeled in front of me. I couldn't turn my gaze to her, so I kept avoiding her eyes.

"Nancy?" She put her finger on my chin and make me look at her eyes. "You know you can tell me anything Nancy, is something bothering you? Do you need help with the choreography?" She kept asking while I was getting blushed by her nearness.

"I'm fine u-unnie" I could feel the heat in my cheeks, why do I keep stuttering? She has this effect on me that makes me forget how to talk properly.

"Nancy you are really pretty did you know?" Yeonwoo looked me straight in the eyes, did she mean it as a friend or as something else?

"Unnie?" I couldn't stop looking at her lips. They looked so sweet and soft.

"Nancy, I like you" Yeonwoo got closer to me, we were an inch apart. I could feel her hot air in my lips. I bit my lip while looking at her. She locked our lips together. It started slow, my hands traveled to her neck while she put hers on my back. She laid me down on the floor as we kissed, she started tracing my lower lip asking for entrance which I didn't deny. Her tongue was dominating mine but I refused to let her win over me so we started a fight between our tongues. I wanted to taste all of her. She tasted sweet and it was addicting. The kiss was getting hotter, while I pull her nearer to me, her hands travelled all the way to my butt. She pinched it while I let out a moan.

"Unnie...ahh" she started to trace kisses on my neck. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and started to pull it up.

"Wait...the others are coming back in any second" she stopped kissing me and pull herself up. We sat together against the wall. I could feel my heart beating so fast. Recovering our breaths from the intense kissing session. She move her gaze at me and grabbed my hand.

"Unnie?" I asked looking at our locked hands.

"Mmm" she mumbled.

"What is this supposed to mean?" Both of us knew Hyebin unnie would be against us being together, it could affect the group image.

"It's pretty clear Nancy, do you want me to tell you?" She cupped my face with her free hand and kissed my cheek.

"Hyebin unnie will get mad at us if she finds out"

"I know baby, but I don't care as long as I can be with you" she started to trace small kisses on my jawline. I cupped her face an peaked her lips.

"I-i love you unnie" my cheeks turned red, Yeonwoo chuckled while holding my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too Nancy"