Departure

(first I want to say that I don't know the exact timing of Yeonwoo's departure from momoland so don't go nuts on me)

Nancy's POV

It's been a month since Yeonwoo unnie left Momoland. It's been a whole 30 days without seeing her beautiful face, without hearing her laugh, without kissing her lips. And it's been even more time since we last promoted together with I'm so Hot and Banana Chacha, getting into dramas had taken away most of the time of my dear unnie and we stopped seeing each other.

We never established if we were a thing or not, it's just... Yeonwoo unnie didn't like commitments. And it all started back in Finding Momoland, we were close... to close and it all happened because of the small amount of time we had to practice the performance before airing them. We needed to be fast when changing the wardrobe and when checking the microphones.

Maybe there wasn't that many people in the changing room but both Yeonwoo unnie and I where inside a small bathroom. Cramped inside this small box trying to put on the outfit. I can't deny my heart was beating like crazy, the fact of changing in front of the girl I like was kind of embarrassing. But anyway I shouldn't be awkward with her, at the end we were just friends. She saw me as her dongsaeng, nothing more.

Everything happened so fast, one second I was helping my unnie with her zipper and the other we were falling onto the ground because the door wasn't properly locked. At that moment everything stopped and the only ones there were Yeonwoo unnie and me. Her weight was on top of me but I couldn't care less, her breath tickled my lips. I could feel my cheeks catching fire, it was so unreal but at the same time it was fantastic.

Delicate. Soft. Sweet. The words I would use to describe how Yeonwoo unnie kissed. Her lips felt soft against mine and I could tell she definitely had experience. The sweet taste of cherry her chapstick provided her with was all I could ask for. The delicate touch of her palm on my cheek while she nibbled my lower lip to ask for access which I granted immediately. Her tongue was doing magic against mine. I have never felt this way before, like floating, it was amazing it was something new.

We stopped after what seemed like hours but where only seconds. The red in her cheeks, the panting, her deep dark eyes watching me directly in the eye was what makes this moment even more incredible. Her laugh after we stood from the floor and how she pecked my cheek before going out make my heart skip a beat. But that's all it is to the situation, after that incident in the bathroom making out became a daily thing between us until debut when we tried being more careful and it wasn't as usual as back in trainee time. It never went further than just making out and sometimes Yeonwoo unnie would grope my butt but nothing more.

We kept it a secret from the others, it was Yeonwoo's idea and the only time we really addressed the problem (which I wouldn't see as much of a problem). After the first kiss she never talked to me about it or talked about our feelings really. She would just enter my room at the dorms and start kissing me. And that's how it became tradition until before the comeback. I never tried talking to her about being in a relationship but I know she knew that I wanted to, either way she would never say anything and she made it clear to me once that this wasn't going anywhere.

FLASHBACK TIME...

"Dabin how are you going to get a boyfriend if you keep being a lazy ass!" Hyebin unnie yelled at the tall girl who was trying to reach the tv remote without moving an inch in the couch. There was only 4 of us in the dorm, me, Daisy unnie and Yeonwoo unnie where in the living room watching dramas while Hyebin unnie was watching us from the kitchen while making dinner.

"I don't plan on getting one Hyebni" the tall girl stated as she flipped through the channels. Hyebin unnie only looked at her hopeless.

"Hahaha! Why is that unnie?" Daisy laughed. Even if the atmosphere was calmed and kind of funny I couldn't stop being nervous about her answer. Maybe she admits she doesn't like boys or maybe she says she has something going on, obviously not revealing that it's with me. There is a whole sea of possibilities.