Chapter 4

Program Staff: We caused you a lot of trouble with the mic problem, we're incredibly sorry!

KiLLER KiNG: ............

Tsubasa: They were able to cover it, but since it's their first appearance, it'd be expected for everyone to be irritated—

Haruhi: Ah, no, no, no! You shouldn't be apologizing!?

Tsubasa: Huh......?

Yuduki: I think that no matter how perfect you prepare for something, trouble could still occur.

Akane: That's right, don't worry about it! The live broadcast ended like that.

Miroku: Actually, didn't our ad lib cause trouble for you instead?

Program Staff: No, that was nothing! It was a big help and all the staff feel the grateful.

Miroku: I'm relieved to hear that.

Haruhi: ......Um!
Today's broadcast was a lot of fun! Please call us again as guests!

Program Staff: Of course, we'll call you!

Yuduki: We did it, Haru.

Haruhi: Yeah!

Program Staff: Thank you so much for today!

Akane: We should say that, thank you very much!

Tsubasa: Everyone should be worried over the trouble, but they're constantly making the staff smile......

Akane: It's great that today's live broadcast ended without trouble.

Haruhi: Tono did a nice follow during the live!

Yuduki: Yeah. It was really amazing how you were able to do that in an instant.

Miroku: No, the one you should say that to is Akane. His calmness was incredible, you couldn't tell he was having mic trouble from his face at all.

Akane: Rather than me, it was Yucchi! Your decision that it was fine to use a mic with Harupyon really saved me.

Haruhi: We were able to show how close we are too ♪

Tsubasa: Fufu. Everyone seems really happy to be praising each other on their actions......
They succeeded and had the best stage because of everyone's hard work this time.

TO BE CONTINUED