C H A P T E R 11

LOGAN

Here she was in my arms sleeping. I picked her up to put her in bed, but I sat back down. I liked holding her like this. She looked so peaceful sleeping, it reminded me of a baby. She had alot on her mind back in the garden, but I kinda knew that already. She wasn't telling what was really on her mind. Pushing her to tell me wasn't a great idea, so I figured she will tell me when she is ready. But the thought of her crying again like last time really didn't sit well with me. And her reaction when I told her how beautiful she was bothered me.

How can a person be so blinded?

The first time my eyes landed on her was in the coffe shop Jay invited me to go. She had this smile on her face that could be spotted from a mile away. Her brown eyes that in some way relieved me. Her dark curly hair covered her face but it didn't hide her beauty. The event was so clear in my head like it happend yesterday, she looked at me and smiled. I remember the way my head went wild for a second. To think that she didn't see what I saw in her started to eat me inside, because I wanted her to know what a great person she was.

Denya doesn't like it when I worry about her but how can I not. The second time I met her she was crying and the third time at school someting was off, only to find out that she cried in the bathroom. You see, Denya is strong but sensitive at the same time. She acts like she is fine but I know deep down that she is not. I know all to well what a person looks like after crying.

Dean walked down the stairs and brought me out off my thoughts. "You know Logan for someone as smart as you, you're quit stupid."

I was confused and amused. "Why are you saying that?"

"Because even a blind person can see that you like her."

I shook my head and and removed my eyes from Denya. "I don't like her in that way." I stated.

"Yeah and I'm Beyonce." He said clearly annoyed.

"She is like my little sister."

Dean rolled his hazel eyes and looked at me as if he was about to slap me.

"You know that recognizing your feelings for her won't kill you. Logan you can cut the crap and that stupid image of the 'tuff guy' when you are around me." He said while he looking for his charger.

I stood up from the couch with Denya in my arms and glanced at Dean one last time. I went up the stairs and placed Denya under the covers and kissed her forhead. "Good night Den." I went back to my room and fall sleep aswell.

Some hours passed by and I wake up to a loud scream. The first thought that went trough my head was someone being attacked or something. I take my pants of the floor and put it on fast befor running down the stairs. I rolled my eyes when i realized what was going on. Klarisa comes out of the pool completely
soaked and was trying to kill Dean. I just realized that Denya and Jay were in to room eating breakfast.

"You really need to stop playing like that. It's freaking 6 in the morning." I screamed at Dean when He sat down besides Jay. "And why is everyone up so early?" I ask confused.

"You are not a morning person." Is all Dean says. "Why don't you just sit down Denya made pancakes." Jay said while taking a bit of his food.

I sat down and Denya gave me a plate with food and smiled at me. I said a small thank you before taking a bite. It was really delicouse, I remember when Trina tried cooking she almost burned the house down.

Honestly I'm not sure what is wrong with me. Lately Trina is alot on my mind and I don't know if it's because I miss her. She was always around, it didn't matter where i was going she was always by my side. Maybe that's the reason why I miss her. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? We were together for a long time, maybe that the reason why she is on my mind alot.