Thank You.

So I know this probably isn't what everyone would like to hear on this book. This isn't a new chapter or an update of the second book or anything new and exciting like that but it's something I wanted and needed to take the time to do. 

On tuesday it was the 3 year anniversary of me finishing this book. It took me roughly a year to write and when I finished I thought... wow I can actually do this. I can finish a story. It's unfortunately not something I've been able to do since then. Which has been incredibly discouraging. But you all remind me of how stories work. That even when they're done they don't go away someone new always finds it and picks it up and maybe they love it as much as the last person or maybe they hate it but they still feel something for it.

It's been 3 years and I still get comments on this story every single day. I won't get on for a few days and every time I do I have 200+ notifications. So I'm doing the right thing. I'm not someone who doesn't have a story worth telling or someone who can't write and is forcing it. I am a writer and I am capable to finishing a good story that people will read and like and still pick up 3 years later. 

So thank you to everyone who has read this story and who continue to read this story and who comment on it even if it's the smallest most random things. It's been 3 years of this book and as embarrassed as I sometimes am, that this is absolutely not my best work, I am so proud to have created something that people still love.