Open

"Good morning. Don't you have classes today?" Her roommate, Jennie, greeted her as she walks out of her room.

"I do." She said as she grabs her bag from her room. 

She grabs a serving of French toast and left the dorm.

Leann or her korean name, Hana, a student at Cheongdam High School, goes to school as early as possible. She is an early bird and in the school, everybody liked her. She was kind, friendly, caring and a really good student. She's bound to go to a college that is very prestigious according to her teachers.

She has done so much for the school. Her projects and event planning has always exceeded people's expectations. She's really hardworking and she aims for more but still stays humble.

"Hana! I want you to manage the festival, the stall and everything." Her teacher yelled from her desk. Leann politely nodded and was already writing notes.

Not only is she the class and student president, bit she's also always the leader for their festivals that happens every year.

"Leann, do you have the number number of Shin Soobin from Class 4-2?" A classmate of her asked.

"Yes, I have."

Her friendliness does pay off. Her phone is full of numbers of different students within the school. It comes really useful when it's time for event preparation. She's that friendly.

Suddenly, her name was paged to go to the teachers offices. She packed up her bags and immediately went to the office.

"By the way, Hana, since you're the student government president, I want you to contact one certain student of mine, if it doesn't bother with your busy schedule in the festival." One of her subject teachers spoke.

"Not at all, sir. I'll contact him or her." She smiled politely.

"Good, because I want you to contact Kim Seungmin." Her teacher said.

She suddenly gulped. Kim Seungmin? One of the students that nobody wants to approach to because he's an idol. She does have his number but this was months ago. It might have changed. Bless her phone for having this many numbers.

"Well? Do you have his number?" She nodded and smiled, not showing how panicked she is.

She left the office and sighed. She should accept any challenges that comes along the way. After all, she said yes.

She got out of the building and sat on one of the benches outside, dragging her bag full of materials.

"Should I call now?"

She cleared her throat and gulped. This is the first time she was going to talk to an idol, and also two years older than her. From what she knows, he will graduate this year along with his other band mate, Felix.

She dialed the phone number and placed it on her ear. She breathed deeply once again before talking.

[Hello?] A much higher pitched voice  answered the call.

She knew it was not Seungmin. She's not a stalker or anything. She usually hears him when they're both at the teacher's offices at the same time.

"Hello, is this Mr. Kim Seungmin?" She asked politely, despite knowing its not him.

[Oh, no I'm not Seungmin. I'm guessing you're from school.] He said with a bright voice.

"Yes, I am. I'm Jeon Hana. I'm the student president." She suddenly heard a chuckle from the other line.

[I never expected you to even have Seungmin's number.] The guy chuckled again.

At this time, she knew it was Jeongin. One of his band mates and also Leann's neighbor before.

"I have too many numbers. But anyways, is he there? His teacher wanted to talk to him about something important, I suppose."

[Yeah, he's just taking a shower. You wouldn't mind waiting for a bit, right?]

"Yeah, it's ok."

After waiting for just a minute, she was talking to Jeongin. She missed her old friend.

Suddenly, Jeongin excused himself and called for Seungmin.

[Here he is.]

She didn't speak first and was shocked when he started talking.

[Hello?] He spoke. She gulped once again and sighed quietly.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Hana and I'm the student president. Mr. Lee wanted to talk to you about something important. He wants to know if you're going to school tomorrow." She said politely once again.

She's too polite.

[Hana? Oh, yeah. Well, I'll go to school tomorrow anyway if that's what he was asking.] He giggled, making Hana smile a bit.

"Alright, I will let him know." She smiled even though it can't be seen by Seungmin.

[Okay, thank you Hana. And by the way, good luck with the festival. I heard you were assigned as the leader.]

"Thank you, Seungmin seonbaenim."

[Seonbae? Oh, right. You're younger than me.] They both giggled.

"Well, I have to go. Thank you again."

[You're welcome. I'll just text you if I'll come late tomorrow.]

"Noted. " And the call ended.

And that's where it started.