Pause

It's the day of the interschool festival and everybody was there already. Different schools have gathered and has put down stalls to help the schools. It is aimed to help other charities as well. And lastly, it's open for the public. It is almost like a national event that everybody is allowed to celebrate.

"Hana? Is everything ready?" Their principal asked her.

"Almost. I just have to make sure everybody's ready to open." She said.

"Okay, but do you know already where the performers are?" Her principal asked.

"No, ma'am. I haven't checked yet."

"Well, go on then. I'll leave the Vice President in charge of here." She nodded and ran immediately to the backstage.

A lot of people are going to perform and of course, that includes Seungmin's group, Stray Kids.

They had a debriefing yesterday and he told Hana that DAY6 is going to perform. That was the surprise that Seungmin was going to tell. Hana was delighted and happy too. She was very thankful of Seungmin. But there was one thing that he had never told her.

"Is everything okay in here?" She asked her classmate who was working on the sound system.

"Yeah. I think you should check out he artists." She smiled again and then left.

She looked at the tents and there were so many artists. There were I*ZONE, Cherry Bullet, Golden Child, Day6, and of course, Stray Kids.

She then made her way to the tent of Seungmin's group. She was then stopped by one of their managers.

"Oh, I'm just here to see if the group is alright." Suddenly, Jeongin peeked out of the tent and greeted her with a big smile. He told the manager it's okay and he let her in.

"How did you get here?" Jeongin asked happily, still in shock.

"She's the student president, maknae. She can go anywhere." Suddenly, Seungmin popped out of nowhere. They both smiled each other and then he introduced her to the whole group.

"Nice meeting you all. I'm just here to check on you. And also, here are IDs. All access." She said politely and gave it to their leader.

When she was about to leave the tent, Seungmin stopped her and gave her something small just enough to close her fist.

"Happy Birthday, Hana." He showed a sweet smile at her and left the tent to check on something. She left the tent confused. She finds her way to the backstage and then checked what's in her fist. She opened it and saw a necklace, a circle locket to be specific. She opened it and played a song that she played on a piano. Seungmin heard that?

The festival has started and Hana gladly wore the locket around her neck as she works around the vicinity.

Finally, the idol groups have performed one by one and since Hana was working near the stage, she happened to watch the performers perform.

She kept a smile as the idols perform. It's her first time seeing this may famous people perform in one set.

It's finally Stray Kids performing and they performed their songs like My Pace and I Am You. Of course being a supportive friend, she clapped right after their performance.

They did a ment and they greeted the audience. For unexpected reasons, Seungmin's eyes laid on Hana, meeting eyes. He smiled brightly and mouthed something to her but she didn't quite understand it. They got down the stage and suddenly she was busy once again because the festival is ending.