Pause (Hana)

It's been a while and Seungmin and Hana haven't talked to each other. Felix have been reporting to her nonstop which made her realize...

"Is this even needed?" She thought to herself. 

"How are you still staying friends with him when you're this busy?" The student vice president, Kali, called out to her as they put decorations in the auditorium.

"He's busy too. Maybe just balancing." She shrugged as she works more.

All of a sudden, the student government team heard a big thump from afar. And for some reason, Hana didn't hear that.

She actually fell from the chairs of the auditorium and got knocked out. She injured her right ankle and is now being brought to the hospital.

"The doctor said you overused your ankle and you're fever is so darn high." Kali scolded her, considering that she is older than Hana.

"I guess I'm really that tired."

"Have you had sleep these days?" Kali asked.

"Not really. I usually read to tire myself to sleep but two days ago, I had NO sleep." Hana ranted out and Kali sighed.

Kali then brought Hana home after receiving all the medicine she needs and immediately plopped on her bed.

"Kali, I'm already bored." Hana complained into the ears of Kali.

Kali sighed and chuckled.

[Then call up Seungmin. He'll keep you company.]

Hana suddenly sat up. "He's probably busy." She told Kali, who has been sighing because of Hana's stupidity.

[Seungmin loves you and he will do anything to talk to you.] Those words shocked Hana.

Seungmin loves Hana? That's absurdity, she thought.

"No, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he cares about his work more that he does care for me." She was obviously putting herself down. Seungmin clearly told her she's important in his life but Hana didn't want to acknowledge that. It because it might hurt his career and all that stuff.

[Think it through, Hana. You know what's the truth.] And she hung up.

What if Seungmin really loves her? I mean it's obvious that Hana loves him but will he return the feeling? Despite being an idol?

As she was about to dial up Seungmin, he did it first and Hana immediately answered.

Seungmin:
Hana?

Hana:
Yeah? Well, I'm guessing from your voice that Kali already told you what happened to me...

Seungmin:
She did. Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Hana:
To be honest, yeah. I sprained an ankle while working.

Seungmin:
Hana... I told you to rest and sleep.

Hana:
I know you did but this is in 2 days. I have to finish it within that time.

Seungmin:
You need to rest. And besides, your whole team are still there. They would understand if the leader takes a time off.

Hana:
But...

Seungmin:
Hana, you're too young to be that busy and tiring yourself with things that you can definitely ask help from people.

Hana:
Says the person who works day and night because he's an idol.

Seungmin:
That's different.

Hana:
I knew you would say that.

Seungmin:
Wait...

Seungmin:
Why do you sound irritated? Did I say something wrong?

Hana:
Nothing at all. It's just that...

Seungmin:
Just what?

Hana:
Everybody nags at me and compares their jobs with mine and those who compare doesn't even experience what I'm dealing with right now.

Seungmin:
Hana...

Hana:
We're young adults and yes, our jobs are different but that doesn't mean we feel the same way. You absolutely are correct but the fact that my work is being compared to idols out there is not okay.

Seungmin:
What do you mean?

Hana:
I already fell off the chairs and you know who came right at me? Ms. Sohn, the teacher who dropped me because I was friends with you. And instead of helping me up or at least call an ambulance, she nagged at me and said "I knew you're not fit for this. Where's your idol friend now? I bet he just make friends with just so he had support." And because of that, not only did I have my right ankle sprained but my right knee too. So I won't get to walk far now.

Seungmin:
Calm down Hana... That's the least that you need right now.

Hana:
I tried to be as calm as I can but I don't want you to get hurt just because of a petty insult from a jealous teacher.

Seungmin:
Defend yourself first Hana...

Seungmin:
And then you can defend me...

Seungmin:
I'm glad you even did that for me. But why do you have to defend me? She's far away from me so that's fine.

Hana:
You know why I can't finish that in time? You know what the doctor said to me about that?

Seungmin:
Hmmm

Hana:
He said I was too tired and I overworked my brain. Apparently, I spent too much time alone in classrooms whining to myself why I'm feeling this way, according to Kali. And the worst part is that I don't even remember doing that.

Seungmin:
So... You're crying nonstop, overworking your brain, doing projects that you're not supposed to do and you're telling me you don't remember ALL of that???

Hana:
Yes.

Seungmin:
*sighs* How I wish I can go to you right now.

Hana :
Don't bother. You're busy anyways.

Seungmin:
I won't.

Hana:
Good.

Seungmin:
I'm sorry.

Hana:
I'm sorry.

Seungmin:
Take care of yourself. Take your meds but not too much though. And don't go to school unless you have fully recovered.

Hana:
Yes oppa.

Seungmin:
I love you.

Hana:
Do I, though?

Seungmin:
Do you?

Hana:
*chuckles* I love you too.

ѕtαtuѕ: íncαlculαвlє