Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Warrior Cats Zodiacs! I'm hoping that this book turns out to be a success! But before we get into the fun, (I'm gonna be honest right now, That just sounded so wrong XD) I would like to get a few things out there, and state some rules.

                                                                          Rule 1

                              Please be keep in mind that I am not yet a very good writer, and that there may or may not be spelling and grammar errors. 

                                                                           Rule 2

                            Please do not, and I mean DO NOT post insulting comments. Criticism is fine, I understand that, but I will NOT tolerate insults of any kind. So please respect me and others reading this. This book is just mainly to be for fun.

                                                                          Rule 3

                                                   Please enjoy and have fun! If you have any Spoof ideas or anything, please let me know in the comments!

                         Now that you know the rules, a few quick notes.

                                                                              #1

                     There may be swear words, both from Warrior Cats and real life. If this makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you don't read this, but it is your choice.

                                                                            #2 

                                           I will try to update as much as possible, but keep in mind that I have school and other things to do. So please do NOT spam me telling me to update. Again, I will try my very best to update as often as possible. 

                                                                           #3 

                                If you guys think I should keep writing this book, let me know in the comments!

                                                         HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

                                                             ~Kaylee <3