PJ Masks Spoof #1 (Or #2 Because of the easter spoof)

Characters that will b e used in this spoof:

Conner/Catboy

Amaya/Owlette

Greg/Gecko

SilentWhisper (Oc) 

Before I announce the last character, let me just explain some things about SilentWhisper.

SilentWhisper is a female cat that is black with small white spots (She looks like the night sky)

She is a part of the PJ masks.

She has a magical amulet, which it's powers will be revealed sooner or later.

She gets along the most with Catboy (DUUHHHHH WHAT DO YA EXPECT)

She gets along the least with Owlette (Pretty sure we all know why)

That's pretty much it.

Now for the last character!

The amazing PJ! Also known as Pjmasklover!

Now on with the spoof!

                                                         One Saturday night.....

Since there were no villains out, the PJ Masks and there good friend PJ decided to just hang out that night at HQ. SilentWhisper Was in Catboy's floor with (Of course) Catboy.

                                                              HOLD UP. I may end up making this into Something like and actual story, and may do more chapters like this. Now continue.

SilentWhisper POV

(In Her Mind)

You have to tell him, you just have to! But how??? What if he hates you? What if he stops being your friend? Ugh! Why is this so hard!? How am I supposed to tell him I'm a shapeshifter??? 

"Uh..Are you okay SilentWhisper?" Catboy had noticed her expression, and started to suspect something. 

"Uh...Yeah!" She replied as calmly as she could.

"Uh okay.." He said.

Suddenly, PJ, Owlette, and Gecko came in.

"Oh hi guys!" Catboy said.

PJ Smiled. " I have gotten yall all together for a suprise!" (Mwahahaha)

"Sweet!" Gecko Replied.

"Okay, now all of you close your eyes." PJ said.

And that's what they all did.

Suddenly SilentWhisper felt a blast of water on her and she opened her eyes in fear. 

"Mwahahaha!" PJ laughed, while the others complained, especially Catboy.

SilentWhisper Hissed. ""WHY DID YOU DO THAT! I SWEAR I'LL-" Suddenly her amulet made the buzzing sound a machine or something makes when it glitches. Because of the water, her amulet would cause her to shapeshift, into a human.

Everyone gasped.

SilentWhisper felt tears coming to her eyes.

"I-I have to go!" SilentWhisper ran out and into the woods.

Well gee thanks PJ! XD This what would have happened if SilentWhisper's amulet didn't go haywire. 

*Taking place at the sentence Suddenly, SilentWhisper felt a blast of water on her and she opened her eyes. *

PJ: "Mwahahahahaha!" *Holding a water hose.*

Everyone else complained, especially Catboy.

SilentWhisper: *Hisses* WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU KNOW SOME OF US HATE WATER! ESPECIALLY CATS! *Catboy and her glare at PJ*

PJ: Welp GOTTA GO FAST! SEE YA!!! *Run away*

Everyone: *Chase after her*

                                            And that's why you don't spray the PJ Masks with water as a prank.

I hop you learned your lesson Pjmasklover XD

Peace!

~Kaylee <3