Introduction

It was certainly not the day I first met you, but let's just say it was the first day I got into a short-yet-funny conversation with you.

You wouldn't even think I was actually attracted to you not the slightest, I mean come on you're like the stunning god and I'm your worshipper. With your amazing hair let me not talk about how amazing it feels to run my hands through it and your amazing haircolor, your cat eyes that can literally stare into my soul and your porcelain skin let me stop there.

You and I are like the exact opposites of each other.

We were talking and I can feel your sharp stares at me with this smooth smile of yours damn how could someone just look like that! You enjoyed teasing me and I definitely did enjoy teasing you as well.

We played like children. We chased eachothers not caring about people staring at us or whatever they goddamn talk about us. We were us. We didn't give a fuck to anyone it was like there was no one just us yet all of this came to an end.

"Oh so you think I lost huh?" I teased her "yes you di-oh my god stop pinching me you asshole!"
yes I enjoyed doing that.
Yes i was her pathetic dog that followed her wherever she wants

  So meet me, Amy, your typical 15 years-old-nerd.   Well not really. I mean yes I do have good grades and straight A's but that doesn't mean I eat books. Lmao. No.

Some say I'm "smart" so I don't need to study well um duh I don't really give a damn. I'm a junior in an all-girls-school well it's not that interesting and what everyone always imagine when they hear about all-girls-schools. It was a very boring and normal school.
The teachers are so strict.
And I dislike all the people there. Well, you see not ALL ALL just some of them but I'm an exaggerating bitch fight me?
Okay, anyways then you have Rachel, Helena and Sadie.

They're my bestfriends.
Rachel, she's a junior as well, 16 years old girl. She's so tall, she's like 5'7. Well um tall comparing to my 5'2 self. I'M NOT SHORT OKAY SHUT UP I'M HEARING YOU.
Anyways, yes so she's so social and has alot of friends. She likes make-up stuff and she literally looks like a model. She literally worships a certain type of creatures also known as boys. She doesn't like stepping out of the traditions. You know like she's very traditional and she thinks the same as her family. Yes by that, I mean she's homophobic.

Helena, she's a senior. She's my other bestie. Helena is an open lesbian in my school. Well yeah there are alot of out-lesbians in my school.
She has a massive crush on one of the teachers. Let me not spell the tea.

Sadie, she's a junior too. Sadie is so sensitive and emotional, I literally get scared to say something sometimes because she gets triggered at any word. But I respect her so I don't do anything. And she's a feminist. She hates men like literally hates them.

and then we have her.

everything comes to an end.
and that includes us

okay let me clear things up
this is my first book so please excuse any mistakes
xoxo