Twix

*unedited*

Amy P.O.V

I hate my bus and everyone there.
I just sat there with earbuds and didn't give a fuck to everything until we arrived. Ew my school is ugly.
Actually it's a pretty building but oh well.

I entered the shithole.
Not what you're thinking. *A/N that's gay Amy XDD*

"Hey" Rachel said "Hey, what's up?".
"Did you see my texts? Why didn't you reply?" she asked me. Ah shit here we go again. "Oh mom wanted me to do something to her." and I'm not really interested to hear about how you hate gays.

"Oh, well I just talked to her, she's actually sweet but well I'm not going to befriend her she's gay, you know my mom's friend told me to never go near gays" she said "Well do they bite?" I asked "Um no?"

"Then it's fine you can go, it's actually fine even if they bite" I told her "Mo that's not what I mean they might make me go gay
" the way she says gay is really annoying as if it's something, I don't know, scary? mixed with disgust? "Actually that's not how it works, they're as normal as you and they don't do such a thing, unless you want it" I said "Shut up, ew no" she said. I felt someone behind us and came near Rachel "Hey Rachel!!! how've you been" Helena. "Hey Helena, I'm good" Helena looked at me "Who's this?" she asked Rachel "Oh this is Amy, my friend" I waved at Helena and she waved back "Nice to meet you, Amy"
"Thanks you too" I smiled. "Ughhhh I have Physics now, I hate Physics with a passion" Helena groaned. "Who doesn't?" I sighed. The struggle is real.

We actually chatted for a pretty good time and I kind of got close to Helena.

"I mean look at my Bio book, there's literally two frogs fucking infront of me, Oh my fucking god" Helena said with a hint of digust. "Ewww they actually are doing it!" WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY PUT IN THOSE BOOKS.
"Okay guys, I have class now talk to you later!" she waved. "Talk to you later!" I waved back at her with a smile. "She's nice" I said "Yeah but you totally missed the tea" Rachel said with a frown "What?" I asked.
"She has a crush on Gabriella !!!" she said "Yeah, you told me, and it's kind of obvious judging on her posts." I admitted "Yeah true all she posts is about Gab- wait where did you get her accounts?" she asked me "Dude she literally gave them to me minutes ago"
"Damn you fast".

Class was boring.
I was sleeping.
But still ugh.

I was going to the cafeteria when I saw a strawberry-blonde girl. Oh what was her name? Right. Mary.
I wasn't staring but she's actually so like SO pretty.
Damn how could anyone be this pretty?
Then I saw her walking my way, I started panicking. I do that with all strangers, okay?

"Hey, what's up girl?" She greeted me as I was her bestie or something? "H-hey I guess?" I said. "Hey, do you have ten dollars?" She asked me. "Yes, hold on a minute" I grabbed my wallet. I have just ten fucking dollars. Okay whk cares I gave them to her. She took them and hurried to buy something.
No thanks? okay?
I frowned and was about to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and I saw Mary, she threw a chocolate bar at me. "Here" she said with a smile. Judgy-girl appeared behind her "MARY DAMN IS THAT A GALAXY BAR I SEE IN YOUR HANDS" she yelled. "Yes and you aren't gonna have nothing" Mary said with a smirk and ran. Judgy-girl ran after her.
What the fuck just happened?
And how does she know I like Twix?

short chapter just to keep you updated... sorry I can't post long ones since I'm busy with alot of things and with my own Mary XD
hope you're having a good day xx