A Stranger To My Heart

Amy P.O.V
*A/N: this was before the introduction*

It's my first year in this school.
See, I'm a junior but I transferred schools so yes this is my first year.
I went upstairs ready for my first class here since the bell was about to ring. I standed with my classmates I assume. near the balcony of the class. "Oh, look this is Helena!" one of my classmates shouted and pointed at someone.

"Helena is a literal queen" I looked where they're pointing and I saw a girl with short, black hair, a little bit tall. I don't know Helena, Hell it's my first day shut up, but she looks like a good person to me?

"She is, but she's gay" The same girl who pointed at her said with a sad face. "What's wrong with her being gay?" Someone replied "True, none of our business anyways". I liked this girl at first, but I don't like her way of judging to be honest.

  They were standing there and commenting on everyone who entered the school.

  "Oh look it's Mary" shouted the judgy-girl, yup I gave her this nickname. I don't know why but the girl's name was so attractive to ignore I guess? because I was so drown in it that I looked where she pointed. There was a girl walking. She walked with her eyes literally about to close, and she had her ginger bangs on half of her face and she was very pale.
"Who's Mary?" I asked judgyhead, she looked at me surprised that I can speak I guess "Oh she's my friend" she smiled. The bell rang.

and that was the first time I saw her.

Class was so boring to focus in. Especially Bio classes. Ugh kill me. I spent like 45 minutes sleeping and then the bell finally rang again. "Hey" A girl, who was sitting next to me during bio, finally spoke to me "Hi" I replied "I'm Rachel, you?" Rachel said "I'm Amy, it's my first day in here, well you know but I'm surprised the Bio teacher didn't call my name and make me introduce myself" I said "Well yeah Our Bio teacher doesn't care about anyone I mean he barely knows our names, besides the introducing stuff this shit only happens in movies and animes Amy" She chuckled "Haha, I guess?"

"It's your first day and all you're hearing is about how Helena is so cute, I mean she is, she literally look like a puppy I want to play with her hair" That's gay Rachel. Just kidding. "Agreed, her hair looks so soft. I like pixie haircuts, she's so lucky" I said "No, ew that makes us look like we're 'gay', I mean look at all the rumors about her being gay" she said, I didn't reply, Rachel is so homophobic. I can't stand this year if I'm just friends with homophobics, don't get me wrong I'm not gay but I hate judgemental people like her.

"I wanna talk to her" I suddenly said "Okay, let's do it" she walked infornt of me to her. I'm so shy to do it.
After what seemed like 5 minutes she returned with a paper. "I got her number and Instagram account, she said y'all can text me anytime".

"Okay" I replied.
After a boring ass day I returned home. FINALLY.

  Once I took the first step in my house, I slept. Don't judge.
"Amyyyyyyy" a little girl whined. I was sleeping so I couldn't make out whose voice was it, I hid my face with a pillow. "AmY wake UPPPPP" she screamed, I literally jumped from bed ready to kill this bitch.

Oh wait it's Abby, my little sister. She's still a bitch. Anyone who wakes me up is a bitch.

"WHAT" I shouted "Don't shout at me! I'm soft, Mom told me to wake you up" she said in her cute voice.
Ugh "Okay Abby thanks" she smiled and jumped out of my bed and went downstairs. I searched for my phone. I have 12 notifications from Rachel.

Amy

AMYYYYY

BITCH I TEXTED HELENA

we talked and she told me alot about her

SHE HAS A CRUSH ON GABRIELLA

Yes that bitch teacher

SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE I'M SCARED

she's really gay

A

M

Y

You're missing tea

Oh. I don't know what to reply. I sent her a simple text Talk to you at school

WEE WEE GUESS WHO UPDATED