Day Thirty-Three, Good Friday Special

Verses: "'From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" ). When some of those standing there heard this, they said, "He's calling Elijah." Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. The rest said, "Now leave him alone. Let's see if Elijah comes to save him." And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people. When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"
Matthew 27:45-54

Today is Good Friday, happy Good Friday everyone! Today is the day where Jesus was beaten and died on the cross. In the verses above, I didn't put in how Jesus died but if you want to read that part just go to Matthew 27.

Jesus went through so much pain on Good Friday. But death couldn't even stop God's love for us. Jesus died on the cross for our sins, because He loves us so much. On Sunday, Jesus will rise again but today is remembering Jesus death on the cross.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with pain. Whether it's mental, physical, and spiritual. No matter what pain you are facing: God knows pain, God will grab your hand, and help you through it.

Lately I have been struggling with physical pain due to fibromyalgia (maybe rheumatoid arthritis? No doctor has told me for sure if I have it or don't). I do know that God has been by my side, this whole time. Even at my lowest, God was there for me.

No matter what you are going through: God is here for you to. God will grab your hand, love you, comfort you, encourage you, guide you, comfort you, help you, and always be there for you.

Today is a day of remembering Jesus death but also knowing Jesus will rise again. Let's be thankful of Jesus today. That Jesus died a horrible death to save us. Because God's love is stronger than death. God's love is unfailing, unchanging, and unbreakable.

With God by your side, you can do anything! God can and will help you with what you are struggling with. No matter what pain you are facing: God is mightier, bigger, and stronger than anything we will ever face. We can always count on God.

So run into God's arms today! Be thankful for Jesus today! Happy Good Friday everyone!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I want to thank you for Jesus. I thank you for Him dying on the cross to save me. I thank for your love. I am running into your arms. Please grab my hand and help me through whatever I am going through. I know God that with you by my side, I can do anything. I pray you come and help me. I need you Lord so please come and be close to me.

I thank you for Good Friday, for Jesus dying for me, for Jesus rising again, and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! Happy Good Friday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️