September 1st

"Hermione,Hurry!"Pansy called "The trains gonna leave!"Blaise called "You did that Last year Blaise,I'm not falling for it!"Hermione shouted.Every year Hermione always puts on Her new hat that she makes so no one at the station would recognize her.Hermione came down wearing her new designs from her clothes brand company called HJG.

"Now are you ready"Draco asked "Take the kids out side,we need to be there early"Hermione rushed down stairs

"Now are you ready"Draco asked "Take the kids out side,we need to be there early"Hermione rushed down stairs.Draco,Hermione,Blaise,Pansy,Astoria and Theodore all apparated to kings cross.They got on to the platform and found an empty bench.They sat their and talked to their kids.They laughed and talked making Hermione feel calmer.She had become good friends with Them after Draco made her come and meet them.She kept asking her kids if they needed anything,since they looked uncomfortable.Then Hermione realized what they were looking at,the potters and The Weasleys were coming to them.everytime they saw the Slytherins the would give them dirty look but The group didnt care.Hermione grabbed Draco's hand,And he saw them coming.Hermione kept her kids close to her,She hated the Weasleys,Padma and Ron had betrayed her.When the Potter and Weasleys were now near them,Draco felt that Hermione was uncomfortable.Draco gave the group a look that told them to get up and move.They got up and walked away,their kids entered the train and Draco put his arm around Hermione."They'll be fine,They're Malfoy's"Draco smiled at her.The Potters and Weasley's were close to them and Harry kept looking over to them.They apparated to The new Malfoy manor that Hermione and Draco lived in.Draco had it built just for them since Hermione felt scared there.Their house was bright and big,comfortable and felt like home.Hermione took Rachel and Richard to their rooms to get into their comfortable clothing.She changed into her pajamas,it didn't matter how she looked in front of her friends and family.She went back down stairs and helped make lunch with Astoria and Pansy. "Hermione,what happened with you and Weasley again if you don't mind me asking?"Astoria asked "Well I came back from work to hear stomping in my room,I went up stairs and saw him with Patil on our bed doing it.I took nothing with me expect the things that I had on me,I wrote him a letter telling him that he's a brat and that I'm glad that I found out before our wedding that was gonna happen in a week."Hermione took out vegetables and started chopping them up into a salad. "I went to the Ministry and Quit my job,I went to the other side of the country so that I was far away from everyone.Then I made my clothes company,Draco owned the building,He only let me work there since he had an extra working place.Then we got close and well you guys know the rest"Hermione smiled when it came to Draco. "He's a jerk,letting go of you"Pansy said "I'm glad He let go,If he didn't the 3 if us would've still hated each other.You guys are like the sisters I never had"Hermione laughed "and you wouldn't have ended up with so many kids"Astoria wiggled her eyebrows "I have more then you know now"Hermione said "Are you saying what I think your saying?"Pansy's mouth dropped "Maybe"Hermione said "What is it!"Astoria said "I dont know!I'm only 2 months in"Hermione laughed "Damn,this is so exciting"Pansy said "I know! Who's the godparents?"Astoria asked "I don't know yet!"Hermione laughed.The girls talked for awhile while making lunch.They served it to the kids and the boys and sat. "Draco,come with me for a second"Hermione took him to the kitchen "What is it? are you ok?"Draco asked "I'm ok,but I don't know if you'll be ok"Hermione said.Draco grabbed her hands "Hermione what is it?"Draco asked "Draco,I'm Pregnant"Hermione looked him in the eye to see if there was any disapproval but there was only surprise,Draco then kissed her "Why'd you think I'd be disappointed?"Dracl laughed "We have so much already"Hermione said "It doesn't matter,I've got another child"Draco kissed her again.They headed back to the table "You told him?"Pansy mouthed,and Hermione nodded.Pansy's and Blaise's kid,Derek,was playing with Richard.They were best friends and they were the same age.Astoria's and Theo's kid,Ally,was playing with Rachel,they were also best friend and the almost the same age,since Ally was 6 and Rachel was 7.Hermione was thankful that She broke up with Ron,or she would have never met these wonderful people and would have never met the real,kind and thoughtful Draco.She took hold of Draco's hand under the table,and smiled at him.After eating,The Notts and Zabini's left.Rachel and Richard fell asleep while watching a movie and Hermione fell asleep in Draco's arms.He carried Hermione to their room,placed her on The bed and Put the kids in their room.He locked all the doors and windows magically and fell asleep beside Hermione.
On the Hogwarts express
The kids went to find their friend and sat with them.Carly sat with her friends,Alan Nott,Dylan Crabbe,Greg Goyal and Diana Zabini,who were all in the same year as her.Chase and Charlie sat with their friends,Victoria Weasley,Sarah Smith,Victor Wildsmith and Eric Bagnold.Mean while James was sitting with Angel Weasley,Nick Longbottom,Alex Thomas and Dan Finnigan.Taylor and Timothy opened the compartment door,Making the others look at them. "May we sit here?"Taylor asked "Every where else is full" "Sure"Nick said.They sat there in silence,James not wanting to talk so The Malfoys won't east drop. "So Malfoy's,why'd your parents run when my family came over to you?"Angel asked,her father told her bad things about the Malfoy's "Our Parents didn't run"Tim (Timothy)snapped "They just don't want to start a fight.It's better off without one"Taylor said,not wanting to start a fight her self. "What about your mom,why is she so scared to show herself? Embarrassed to let people now she married a death eater"Angel asked "Angel,stop"James said "They did nothing,there's no reason to insult them"he glared at her when she tried to talk. "Actually,We're just about to leave"Taylor glared at Angel "I will not stand to hear anyone insult my mother when theirs is no better"Taylor said,and before Anyone can say something else,her and Tim were out of there and went to find Carly. "Carly,can we sit here?"Tim asked "We found a spot but they just insulted Mom and Dad"Taylor said "let me guess,Weasleys?"Carly said "ya,But Potter stood up for us"Taylor said.They talked all the way to Hogwarts.