7 months later

March 10th 2035

"DRACO!"Hermione yelled "Whats wrong?"Draco ran down stairs "MY WATER BROKE!"She yelled.Draco had Astoria and Theo come Baby sit the kids and they flooed to the hospital.They were sent into the first room that opened,Hermione Told the doctor her contracts were 7 minutes apart.Harry and Ginny were at the hospital in about 10 minutes,they left the kids with Molly and rushed to the hospital.Ginny was also in labor.Her and Hermione were a room apart.The kids at Hogwarts were on March break so they were at home with Astoria and Theo.Hermione was in Labor for 5 hours when the doctor said "I see a Head!Keep pushing"The first one was A girl,Darci.6 minutes later,the second came out,another Girl,Danielle.5 minutes later,A boy,Daniel.4 minutes later It was Derek.They washed them off and put a blanket on them,they gave them to Hermione and Draco.

They washed them off and put a blanket on them,they gave them to Hermione and Draco

"Darci has the most hair"Draco laughed. "The girls have Brown hair and The boys have Blonde hair."Hermione smiled at them "I love you Draco"Hermione kissed him.Ginny's girl was born at 9 at night,Hermione's were 4 hours older.

"Harry ask the nurse when visitor's can come"Ginny said,she wanted her kids to see their little sister

"Harry ask the nurse when visitor's can come"Ginny said,she wanted her kids to see their little sister.Harry came back a minute later "Tomorrow"Harry said " you're gonna see your siblings tomorrow,Ava"Ginny looked at her daughter.They named her Ava Hermione Potter "Harry,How is Hermione?"Ginny asked "Her and Draco are cooing over their baby's"Harry laughed.Him and Draco were on first name terms since last week,they see each other every week since Hermione and Ginny Always want to see each other and Plan for the baby's. "Harry,I think we need to treasure these moments.Get the camera Hermione gave us"Ginny said Harry took out the camera and took a picture of Ginny and Ava.He went and took a Picture of Hermione's kids with her and Draco.He took a picture of him and his godson.

The next day (March 11)

The Weasley family (not Ron and his children or wife) all came to the hospital to see Hermione and Ginny.When they found out Ron had been lying to them for 16 years,they disowned him.They considered him a Ghost,pretending that they didn't know who Ron was.The kids came to the hospital to see their new siblings.They took a huge family photo together.