Chapter 4

Boys Dormitory same time

Nicholas Marrapasse POV

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" Prince Nicholas Marrapasse, the second prince of Icaria, looked at his friend as he arranged his tie.

"There's a new transfer student. Noah saw her at the main hall awhile ago." said Sebastian.

"I'm surprised girls aren't invisible to him anymore."

Sebastian Moretti, the son of the italian duke, grinned closing the door behind him "Well according to him the transfer student was smoking hot and strutted around with arrogance."

"A snob, huh?" Nicholas asked as he narrowed his icy blue eyes "Just who's family does she belong to?"

"That's the interesting part." Seb replied. "From what i've heard from the school grapevine, she's an American heiress and I'm guessing she must have decent enough money to get in here in the middle of the school year.

The prince's brow rose upward " You mean Noah has taken an interest in an American again?"

Seb shrugged " Wouldn't that be fun. He's not been quite himself since that incident."

Nicholas breathed out an audible sigh "I hope your right."

"Rest assured" Seb said cheerfully "If Noah pursued this American girl, Nate wouldn't dare seducing heiress's. They aren't his type."

He glared at his friend, that name was forbidden in their friend circle since that incident.

"Okay, okay..." Sebastian held his hands up in surrender "It just slipped from my mouth I'm sorry."

At the same time Ezra walked into the room looking excited for some unknown reason which intrigued me as Ezra is not easily satisfied with gossip. I turned to look at him.

"Guess what?" Ezra said happily.

"What?" Seb and I said at the same time. Ezra just kept waiting for us to guess and I just got annoyed "Spit it out" I muttered.

" There's a new student! " He said, Seb and I looked at each other and him confused why that excited him and gave him a blank look.

He looked at us irritatedly and continued " It's Alaska Archibald!!!" He screamed at us excited again. That name sounded familiar to me but nothing too clear for me to remember so i gave him another blank look.

"I don't know why I'm friends with you people, Its like you live under a rock." He muttered annoyed and then expanded again.

" Alaska Archibald, she's practically the princess of New York, the heir to basically owning Manhatten and she's supposed to be like the wildest partygirl alive in our generation!" He said expecting us to know more but now I remember reading about her somewhere. So, she must be pretty popular if I heard about her but I don't think I ever saw her, not to sound like a narcissist or anything but I don't really pay attention to the tabloids.

Sebastian looked to be in thought and then he looked up and his face showed realization. "Oh my god, I heard about her... she's supposed to be like retarded or something from the things I've heard about her..It seems she set a bouncer of a club on fire and then made her dog chase him." He said looking terrified

I snorted "Are you kidding, that means we have another one of those crazy chicks running after us in school, trying to hit on us" That weird group of chicks run by Daphne Waldorf were always hitting on us and no doubt another heiress will be Daphne's minion from now on.

Seb and Ezra looked at me like I was crazy and snorted at me.

"What?" I said to them.

This time Seb answered "Dude, she's fucking hot and no doubt will have every male at her feet." and Ezra joined by saying "You'll see". I just rolled my eyes cuz Daphne's group of minions is supposed to be pretty but I just don't see it, they're just desperate bitches. So I didn't expect much from this Alaska girl but the same stuff.