Chapter 2

Coach Class Plane, 18,000 feet

Alaska was in a horrible mood even before she reached London soil. Her grandfather was milking this situation to his benefit completely to make Alaska as miserable as possible.

Firstly, she can't get over the fact that her autocrat grandfather is shipping her off to some guarded boarding school after years of homeschooling. Robert Archibald knew how she hated structured systems, strict rules, and people with lofty titles. Now her sneaky grandfather has tossed her into the centre of it.

Secondly, her grandmother and maid were busy invading her closet to pick out what clothes to send to boarding school while Alaska was debating whether she should tell her two best friends of her recent situation and soon departure. She could already see the situation playing out when they found out of her departure to a school for rebellious snobs to change their attitudes. Elsa would probably raise her eyebrows at the news that the "paparazzi princess" would vanish from the spotlight for a year while Aaron would probably lose his mind to the fact that his partner in crime would be missing from the Manhattan scene for so long and he sincerely hated being out of the loop.

A cry from a ten month old baby broke her out of her reverie, and she found herself saying a few curse words to her grandfather mentally.

He had booked her onto a public plane as well as put her in economy class. He had a fleet of private jets and he had said she should try living like the public for once and tossed her into this damned plane. She was stuck in between a lady with a crying baby and a snoring man. They were really testing her patience and Alaska was known not to have any. She prayed to land in London soon.

"This is a nightmare, an absolute nightmare." murmured Alaska leaning her head back in resignation.

Manhattan, At this moment

Archibald Mansion

Robert Archibald was working from his home office as his dear granddaughter had left for London this morning. "Stop worrying, she'll be fine" Robert told his wife. "I can't stop myself, she'll be alone and ..." his lovely wife softly murmured.

Robert looked his wife in the eye "Alaska single-handedly turned New York City upside down, I can certainly say she can handle royalties and she'll be fine."

His wife scowled "That is why I'm worried... what if she say's the wrong things, what if she gets bullied or worse?"

Robert laughed heartily "Alaska can take down an ex-special force officer blindfolded, I don't think that's even a possibility darling." His stubborn granddaughter could proudly take down anyone in a 100 metre radius with just her hands and his wife couldn't be more wrong in that situation. A reluctant smile crossed Cecilia's lips, "You're right, i hope she doesn't knock some of her classmates on their ass by mistake. The last time someone tried taking advantage of her in a nightclub, she nearly broke the young drunk man's shoulder and legs and put him in a bed for a month."

Knowing his very capable granddaughter and her intelligence.. Robert confidently said "Let's hope for the best."

"You haven't told her yet, have you? About the en..." Cecilia said.

"She doesn't have to know that yet. She won't be able to handle and understand it now. She's not ready yet" He said to his wife giving her his full attention.