chapter 6

Half-observing her surroundings and half looking at the map in front of her for directions. Alaska collided into a wide chest of a man. She scowled at whoever bumped into her waiting for an apology. When she glanced past the wall of chest to his face. Alaska's breath is knocked out of her lungs as she stared at the palest blue eyes she's ever seen.

The man was breathtakingly handsome. Like some Greek god who came out of paintings. He has a sun-kissed complexion, with tousled jet black hair, either he just rolled out of bed or he spent quite some time on it to get it to this state of perfection. Then there was his eyes, as cold as glaciers.

"Apologising?" He asked in an arrogant manner. That was all he needed to say to tick me off and I lost it. The famous Alaska Archibald fury was out now.

"And why would I do that huh!" I jutted my hip out with my hand on it and my heel tapping the ground "I'm waiting... Are you gonna apologise anytime soon? I don't even know why I bother with people like you! Just uncivilised man-whores!" I let out...OK i know i took it a bit far but he was really pissing me off by expecting me to apologise after arrogantly looking down at me like i was trash.

NO! NEVER!!!!

"Nicholas!" a male's voiced from a few feet behind him "Are you coming or what?"

The dark haired man with pale blue eyes looked down at her with a frown on his forehead as if he couldn't have down pat where he'd seen her, before looking at the two gorgeous guys behind him who were immune to the longing stares from the girls in the hallways.

ANGEL and DEVIL, Alaska thought silently.

While his friends waited for the conceited blue eyed guy to join them, Alaska observed them.

The devil on the left had midnight hair like the arrogant man in her way, his italian heritage was showing in his features and his silver eyes were boldly appreciating Alaska's figure. The guy is lethal... no amount of disguise could sway his eyes. Alaska could almost swear that the devil was mentally undressing her right there. While the angel would probably be an australian with light blonde hair and playful eyes. She could see herself playing pranks with this guy, and he reminded her of Aaron.

They settled their gaze back on the arrogant asshole in front of her.

No wonder their full of themselves, Alaska thought acidly.

He might me drop-dead gorgeous. Alaska set her eyes back on him in front of her like her eyes were trained to follow him. Too bad he was as arrogant as the bluebloods Alaska hated so much.

By now, everyone was mumbling and looking at what was going on between them. The student created an arch trying to get the latest gossip about her. She turned her head and glared at all of them making the turn their eyes away and walking off.

The arrogant guy looked like he was back in his senses. "What did you just say to me! Do you know who I am" He yelled at me. I just raised my right eyebrow at him and said "Does it look like i care?"

By now he was fuming and it looked like he was puffing smoke out of his ears.

to be continueddddd

leave any comments <3