Time | 1 ⛓

💕 Jhene's Pov: 💕

❤️Aug. 12 . 2018 ❤️
    ❤️ 6:30 am ❤️

*incoming facetime call*

Half-way Sleep I stare into the phone realizing who was calling rubbing my eyes adjusting to the lit screen, I answer. "Girl what the fuck is wrong with you facetiming people early in the morning like this" I say, my voice still raspy from just waking up.

"heyyy dumb bitch you missed me boo?" she said while sticking her tongue out at me

ugh her loud ass makes me want to hang up this phone and go back to sleep. "no infa-" she cuts me off.

"ANYWAY you know its the first day Of school & I just wanted to see if you was up since I know you didn't set your alarm last night after Jalen's kickback and let me tell you gir-"she  paused for a brief moment

"Nini whats wrong why you stopped talking my head off?" I asked in a questionable voice sitting up putting my face in the camera

*facetime reconnecting...*

Waiting for what seemed like a life-time I ended the Call. Nini and her bum ass wifi gets on my nerves I thought rolling my eyes.

I Finally get up out of bed putting on my slides. I started to walk Down the hallway into the Living room seeing Mama on the couch sleeping peacefully. Realizing that she had been out since yesterday. I kiss her forehead and tried to wake her.

"Momma?" I shook her gently to get a reaction

" Im making breakfast would you like anything?" Still shaking her She doesn't budge

I glance over at the coffee-table realizing there was a pile of empty needles, what looks like a burnt metal spoon, a Lighter, & and What im guessing to be cocaine in a small plastic baggie.

"Ma- " my voice starting to crack, tears welding up in my eyes. I started to shake her More vigorously. "Momma!" I started to cry letting my tears drop onto her thin face. No reaction,At that moment My heart dropped.

I Run to the back. accidentally hitting my foot on the side of the door but that didn't matter at the moment. I pick up my phone Quickly dialing 911

*Ringing*

"Hello? Yes My name is Jhene Simone Taylor and I believe my mother Overdosed on something. please send an ambulance now I live on 75th Ave" I said all in one breath sounding as if I was going to pass out at any given moment.

*Ambulance Arrives 7 minuets later*

6:58 am

The Loud knocking on the front door startled me as I flushed all the drugs she kept in her nightstand. My heart started to race. I ran out the bathroom and into the living room to the front door while unlocking it my hand began to shake.