First Day In | 2 ⛓

| Jhene 💛 |

💫8:20 am 💫"Thank you for the ride Monicé I appreciate what your doing for me" I said as I closed the car door faking a smile at her

💫8:20 am 💫
"Thank you for the ride Monicé I appreciate what your doing for me" I said as I closed the car door faking a smile at her. I wasn't in the mood to smile or be happy after seeing my momma like that.

"No problem baby, Call me if you need anything if your feeling sic-"

" Im alright I'll see you later on Monicé" I said bluntly with a straight face walking away from the car. I can tell she was a little hurt but its whatever I didn't care I just wanted to make it through the day.

"Aye girl I know you seen us in the parking lot tryna get your attention what you being a stranger now?" Trey'vion said, catching me off gaurd

"Boy chill out Im sorry I really aint See yo-" Nini cuts me off

" Didnt I tell you to wait on me I was coming I had to get my booksack out the trunk you asshole!" Nini yelled making people turn they heads at us.

" Fuck Is yall looking at? Mind ya business " Nini yelled again

"Girl bring yo ass before you get us in trouble" I said pulling her by her arm and walking into the building

"You be doing to much its to early for all this" Trey'vion said putting his arm around her as we made it to our lockers.

"Is it early enough for my to put my foot up yo ass and make the shoelace come out ya mouth?" Nini said with an attitude scrunching her face up at him.

"Can yall both shut the fuck up for once?" I told them as they continued to argue with each-other. I closed my locker, My phone slipped out of my hand while doing so. I bent over to pick it up"

"Woah watch out Ma" I felt a dick being pressed against my ass, I Quickly Get up dusting my phone off. The Random ass nigga was still in my face.

"Boy what the fuck you want? Take a picture its gon last longer" I said as I pushed him out the way trying to avoid making eye contact with him

" Say no more" He said smirking. he started taking out his phone and actually took a picture of me.

"Delete that shit now! Im not playing" I said trying to reach for the phone but he kept pulling it away from me. He was about 6'3 so I wasn't getting no where Near the phone.

"See you later ma" he said walking away laughing.

"DID YALL EVEN SEE THAT?" I yelled at Nini and Trey'vion who was stilling arguing with eachother

"see what?" They both said at the same time

"That nig- you know what nevermind Yall I gotta get to class I'll catch yall later." I said as I blew Nini a kiss and Flipped Trey'vion off while walking away.