Silence | 3 ⛓

| 💙 Jhene 💙 |

💍 8:23 pm 💍

Damn she forgot to give me a Key when She dropped me off this morning ughhh, I thought As I searched my pockets for a Key I didn't have.

I knocked 3 times no answer. Just as I began to rang the doorbell the door flew open making me jump a little.

"Im so sorry Jhene I was in the bathroom" Monicé said all wrapped up in a robe, hair wet and all. Im guessing she just got out of the shower

"I can tell" I said looking at her semi-smiling at her trying not to make things awkward.

"Well come In I know your tired and ready for Bed, I set your dinner on the counter Its the one wrapped in foil paper" She said taking my hand gently pulling me inside. The neighborhood she lived was nothing like the one I was use to.

No gangbangers on the steps, No music playing, the scent of weed was no where in the air, no lil kids playing double dutch, It was the "white" people neighborhood. I had never been use to a Clean big ass House let alone it Was quiet as hell.

"Thank you but I ate earlier I just wanna go shower and hop in the bed" I said as I made my way over to her white couch and started to un-tie my jordans.

"I know you visited your mother this afternoon" Monicé said with a serious tone

I stopped un-tying the shoelaces and paused realizing what she had just said. "Yeah, I wanted to make sure she was alright thats all" I said looking at her as she sat close to me putting her hand on my knee.

"Im sorry to tell You but, you won't be able to see her until she's officially Clean and able to take care of herself " She said softly

"Thats fine I dont care to see her anyway" I said knowing I cared, I was just upset at her for earlier

We both just stared at each-other for a brief moment making things a little awkward

"Well.." I said getting up from the couch, " Imma just go to my room. Speaking of that which one is it considering you have like a billion" I said joking with her

"Girl, It's the 1st room on the left side when you go up the stairs, I gave you the biggest room I had, I just want you to be comfortable while being here with me" she said smiling at me her pretty white teeth showing.

"Thank you so much, You know my story. I dont know much about Mansions and shit" I said giving her a small hug

"As I see it, Your my 1st child and Im going to spoil and give you everything you need" She said as she put my hair behind my ear.

Monicé was almost like my 2nd mother. Even though Monicé was only around when things got bad at home.

*later on in The room*

Wow she really wasn't kidding when she said it was the biggest. It was like the size of a small living room I thought to myself.

I walked over to the nightstand seeing a note as it read,
"I went shopping for you while you were at school as a welcoming gift, I hope you like!
xoxo
- Monicé

I walked over to the walk-in Closet opening the doors I see what looks like 10 big ass bags from forever 21. She's literally to fucking nice I thought to myself As I rummaged through the clothes she bought which I will admit was pretty cute and close to my style.

*Ping*
I stopped looking at the clothes to see Who texted me It was Probably Nini or Trey'vion.

504-2375-4321 : 2 days left