Naruto's Secret

Lucy's POV
I was the first to get up,then I heard a ringing noise and went downstairs stairs to check it out. It was the phone so I answered it " Hello" "Hello Lucy how are you and where is Naruto" it was the hokage "Oh hello hokage I'm doing fine and Naruto is still sleep" "Oh well then I just wanted to check up on you guys and don't forget you start school today" "Thank you for reminding me tsunade-Sama"then I hung up the phone to get dressed.(Lucy can use her magic to make any kind of clothes she thinks of) let's see what do I want to wear oh I got it

(Lucy can use her magic to make any kind of clothes she thinks of) let's see what do I want to wear oh I got it

(Forget the whiskers and the blue eyes) "This is soo cute"then I heard a footsteps I looked and I saw Naruto

Naruto's POV
I walked out my room,then I heard a door open and I saw Lucy,her clothes were just like mine. Then I examined her,looking at her curvaceous body her beautiful thighs and her big bouncy tits,I just wanted to give her the night of her life (what a pervert he's so horny 😏😏) oh my god what am I thinking "Naru are you okay"she looked soo cute "Yea I'm fine let's go"she gave me a nod. When we reached the school all eyes were on us,most of the boys were looking at Lucy with perverted smiles on their faces even Sasuke was looking at her with perverted smile and it was surprising coming from him he never looked at a girl that way and that's why I didn't like but I ignored it and took Lucy to the front desk to get her schedule. "Here you go sweet heart and enjoy your first day at Leaf Village High" "Thank you ma'am". As we left I took a look at her schedule "You have all the same classes as me" " Oh thank god at least I'll have someone I know so it won't be awkward"I started to laugh and she started to pout. We reached the class "Hey Kakashi-sensei"I waved and smiled then took my seat at the back "Okay class today we will have a new student joining us,you may come in now"Lucy came in and all the boys started gocking and blushing "She's smokin hot" "Yea I wouldn't mind getting in her panties"I was angry at what they were saying then the girls "Uhg she's not that pretty" "Yea I'm way prettier and hotter than her"I was laughing inside then Lucy introduced herself "Hello everyone my name is Lucy Heartfillia and I hope we can all be friends"she put on a cute and innocent smile that made all the boys go crazy with hormones and all the girls go crazy with jealousy.(no lie I was laughing when I made this part lol 😂)
Nobody's POV
Lucy sat down next to Naruto and she smiled at him and he smiled back,all the boys were eyeing Naruto,then Naruto smirked and looked at them without Lucy seeing them,then the lesson started. Lucy and Naruto's next class was history which was the class Naruto hated the most. Everyone got to their seats and obviously Lucy sat next to Naruto with everyone eyeing Naruto. Then the teacher came in "Okay class to start today's lesson can someone tell me what happened 7 years ago"then Naruto bloodlust rose "Well Ms.Saga,the nine tailed fox attacked the village and killed most of our ninjas and family,then the fourth hokage was so brave enough to fight the beast,but it was to strong so he decided to seal the beast into a baby boy" "Good Layla,now can someone tell me who that baby was" "Naruto's killing intent was skyrocketing and Lucy was confused "Yes ma'am the baby who the fourth sealed the nine tailed fox in was... Naruto Uzamaki"Naruto was pissed and he walked out the classroom. Lucy was shocked to find out the secret about Naruto then she left the classroom to go find him.