Leaving the village

Lucy's POV
I woke to see Naru sleeping next to me and remembered what happened last night,I smiled and looked at him "He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping"i whispered

Lucy's POV I woke to see Naru sleeping next to me and remembered what happened last night,I smiled and looked at him "He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping"i whispered

(Pretend it's Lucy) I touched his smooth and soft skin and looked at his face and thinking about how I can't believe I'm with an amazing guy. Then he woke up "Good morning sleepy head"I kissed him and he rapped his arms around me and kissed me back.
Naruto's POV
When Lucy got up I looked at her putting her clothes on and thinking about how I can't believe I'm with this amazing and beautiful girl. I put some clothes on and we went downstairs we ate breakfast and left for school.
Lucy was holding my hand as we walked to school and as we got there once again all eyes were on us. I ignored them and and went in school with Lucy holding my hand,we got in class and sat in our seats. "Okay brats look you all get to have free time so do whatever you want just don't bother me"I was okay with it cause I get to talk to Lucy,then I came up with an idea to tease her I smirked "Soo lucy about last night"she blushed to wear it looked like steam came out of her,I laughed "I'm just kidding god your face lulu"she pouted "It's not funny Naru you big jerk"then Sasuke came over "Hey why don't you leave this demon and come hang out with me cutie"that teme touched Lucy's hand and gave her a perverted look,I was pissed "Sorry to say this but this so called demon is my boyfriend so no and stop touching me"the teme was pissed then the bell rang. Me and Lucy left for our next class,we sat down and we had free time again,man what's wrong with the teachers today their to lazy or something "Hey Naru you okay"I looked at Lucy "Yea I'm fine why?" "Because your face when Sasuke touched me so I just wanted to see if you were fine" "I'm fine so don't worry about it"I put my hand over her head. We sat their talking until it was time for lunch "Oh Naru wait here I'm going to use the restroom" "Okay"
Lucy's POV
As I left out the restroom I felt something pinning me to a wall and it was Sasuke "What are you doing damnit let me go right now"he looked at me with a smirk on his face "No can do cupcake"(oh and no one in the restroom their all at lunch)he dragged me into the restroom and took off all me clothes "You have a nice bod now let's have some fun"he took off his pants and put his penis into me,I started crying cause I was being raped by someone I didn't love. Then he trusted harder and faster and kissed me.
Naruto's POV
"We're is she,that's it I'm looking for her"I went to the girls restroom and heard noises I went inside and saw something horrifying,I saw Sasuke smashing my women. At first I was pissed cause I thought she cheated then I saw her crying and realized he was raping her,I was pissed beyond belief my bloodlust was sky rocketing

"Sasukeee I'm gonna kill you"I pulled him off of Lucy and start attacking(Lucy put her clothes in by the way)I kept attacking him nonstop until I felt someone hug me from behind "Naru please stop I'm okay so please s-s-stop b-before you kill him,I...

s-s-stop b-before you kill him,I don't want to lose you to so please stop"she was crying. I stopped and went back to normal,turned around and hugged her

(Pretend it's Naruto) "I'm sorry you had to witness that" "I-it's okay I'm fine now that your hear"then suddenly granny came in busting the door open with Kakashi and Jariah and they seen Sasuke "Naruto what happened"granny looked serious I told h...

(Pretend it's Naruto) "I'm sorry you had to witness that" "I-it's okay I'm fine now that your hear"then suddenly granny came in busting the door open with Kakashi and Jariah and they seen Sasuke "Naruto what happened"granny looked serious I told her everything "Oh my
god Lucy are you okay" "Y-Yea I'm fine"she said weakly I was still pissed off at what happened "Kakashi Juriah take Sasuke to the hospital again"they did what she told them to do "Hey granny wait I wanna tell you something"granny turned to me "Me and Lucy are leaving the village" "What Naruto why"I could tell she was sad "Because I'm getting sick and tired of everyone treating me like shit,and after what just happened I made up my mind and I'm taking Lucy with me" granny was still sad but she understood "Fine you can leave but promise you'll at least come and visit" "We promise"granny smiled "Well goodbye and see you both soon and with my grand children"me and Lucy were flustered "H-hey"we all laughed then me and Lucy left the village.