She doesnt care

Lucy's POV
I ran out the classroom to look for Naruto,then after a few minutes of running I saw him outside under a tree. I went up to him "Hey Naru you okay"he looked at with sad eyes "Well now you know my secret I'm a monster I'm a.........a demon"I sat beside him "Your not a demon Naru,I may not have known you for that long but I can tell you a kind funny and caring person well unless some one do something to piss you off of course"he looked at me surprised "You not scared of me" "Why would I be" "Because I'm a demon" "Look the reason why I'm not scared of you is because to me just like their are good people and bad people their are good demons and bad demons and you Naru are a good little demon"I gave him a reassuring smile,then he suddenly hugged me "N-Naru w-what are you doing"
Naruto's POV
When Lucy said that I hugged her leaving her confused "Thank you lulu,you don't know how long I have waited for someone to say that"I hugged her even tighter then I let go both of us looking into each other's eyes getting closer and closer but the bell rang telling us it was time for lunch we jumped up embarrassed then we walked to the cafeteria while walking I was pissed,I was so close into kissing her soft lips damnit. We got into the cafeteria and got our food then sat down with everyone watching us "Hey Naru I've been meaning to ask you,why is everyone staring at us they've been doing it ever since I got here" "Well lulu it's because you with a demon that's why" "Ohh Well if that's the case than I don't care,I am going to sit here with my friend and have lunch with him"I started to laugh,then sasugay and his group came over "Well well what do we have here the demon of the village sitting with MY girl"when he said that I got pissed and Sakura was jealous.
Lucy's POV
"Look here I am NOT YOUR GIRL and also I'm not going any where with you so leave me and my friend alone got it"I gave him a death glare "Just who in the hell do you think you are"some pink haired girl said I was annoyed "Um and you are"I stood up "My name is Sakura Haruno and I don't like the way you talked to my Sasuke-kun"

"So watch your back blonde"I was pissed,I hate when people call me blonde,and everyone was looking at us "Whatever you flat-chested hoe"as I sat down everyone was like "Ohh she called her flat-chested" "Looks like we have a savage in the house Ohh...

flat-chested hoe"as I sat down everyone was like "Ohh she called her flat-chested" "Looks like we have a savage in the house Ohh"Sakura was pissed then she banged her hand on the table "You fight me next class which is gym got it" "Are you sure I don't want you to be in the hospital"she walked off pissed and so did the people she was with "Lulu are you sure Sakura is the strongest girl in the school she can destroy a building with just one punch" "Come on Naru neither her or anybody knows my power which is good cause don't forget I'm from another world and our power is different from yours so she doesn't know what she's in for"I looked at Naruto who had a sad expression on his face "Hey Naru what's your relationship with her" "Well she was the first girl I ever loved,but she never loved me even before she and everyone found out I was a demon she always loved Sasuke,even when I saved her life a hundred times even to the point I almost died and she stills treat me like shit"then the bell rang signaling that it was time for our next class which was gym I was all fired up to kick that bitches ass for calling me blonde and for breaking Nauru's heart that stupid bitch she better hope I won't kill her.
(Dammnn girl chill out we all want to kill her but damn)