8. 🏠

I woke to the sound of Melly's chains rattling. "Good morning," he cooed when he saw me stretching. He was already dressed like he was ready to go somewhere. Melly leaned over the bed and tried to kiss me but I moved my head. "I just woke up jit. I got morning breath," I laughed covering my mouth. He grabbed my face and planted two kisses on my lips. "I don't give a fuck about that you my bitch," he beamed. He kissed me again, this time he stuck his tongue damn near down my throat. When he was finally satisfied he moved. "Come on get up. You can use my toothbrush and shit. We gotta go get you some things," he planned as he slapped my ass. I got out of the bed and freshened up in the bathroom. I stood in front of Melly who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He put his hands on my waist and rested his head on my stomach. "You wanna buy new clothes," he proposed as he looked up at me. I shook by head. "I'd rather not. I can just go to my apartment and get some things," I said. "Whatever you say," Melly smirked.
"I got something that belongs to you," he said reaching into his jacket pocket. He pulled out my blue sapphire ring he got me for my birthday a couple years ago. He took my hand and placed it on my ring finger. "Damn I haven't seen this thing in a minute. Where'd you find it," I asked curiously. "I found it in Terry's room a while back. The nigga said he found it or some shit. I almost dropped his ass," Melly said rolling his eyes. It took me a while but I remembered losing it that day Terrence violated me. I was too busy fight him that I didn't realize it fell off. "You had this on you," I asked a little taken a back. He nodded. "Why?" "It was one of the only thing I had of yours after you left. I didn't even notice you took all your shit with you. I kept it in my pocket. I always said I'd give it back if I ever saw you again," I twiddle his dreads in my fingers.
"Come on let's go," he directed as he shooed me out of the room. When we got to the lobby Juvy and Bortlen were waiting for us. "Where is everybody?" Melly asked. "Jalen needed to take care of some business. He's gonna meet us at the next show. I got him to take Terrence with him," Juvy said shooting me a look. I assumed Bortlen told him about last night. "Sak made Jalen drop him off at your house so we gotta swing by there before we hit the road," Bortlen added and Melly nodded his head, "alright well Yana gotta go to her lil' apartment and get her shit. So let's go."
***
I opened the door to my penthouse and Melly, Juvy, and Bortlen followed me inside. My house was modest but it was still nice. "Help yourself to anything. I'll try not to be long," I said welcoming them to my home. I left them in the living room and went up to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and put on a black bodysuit and a pair of ripped up jeans. I grabbed my bag out of the closet and when I turned around Melly was standing right behind me. "Shit you scared the fuck out of me," I exclaimed. He laughed. I walked around and opened my dresser to start packing. At first I only took a few things but then Melly made a comment. "We might be out for a while. You should pack more."
At that point I just started stuffing shit in the bag. "You don't want to go,"he questioned when he picked up my irritation. "I want to be wherever you are," I smiled, kissing him briefly. He palmed my ass as we kissed and it turned me on. I tried to make a move but he refused again. "What the fuck Jamell?!" Our bodies were so close I could feel his manhood stiffen when I called out his name. "I know you want me," I flirted trying to unbutton his jeans. He grabbed my hands and shook his head, "Not yet Yana." I didn't understand what the fuck he was waiting for. I was hornier than a bitch. I rolled my eyes and shook my hands free. "Yeah alright," I sucked my teeth. I went to start packing again but Melly grabbed my arm and spun me towards him. He rested his forehead on mine. "Soon. I promise," he vowed. He looked me at me with lustful eyes. I nodded my head and kissed him before going back to my business. He left the room while I finished up.
I walked out with my bag when I was finally done packing. All the guys were in my kitchen eating and talking shit. "Glad you all made yourself comfortable," I joked. "Yo this shit is nice," Bortlen complimented. "Hell Yeah. What you was doing while you were gone to get this shit," Juvy inquired. "I hung out in Cali with Uzi mostly. He tried to help me out with my depression and shit. We went damn near everywhere together. Wrote a couple songs. Did some recording and shit."
"Nah. How you afford this shit Lily? I know you had to spend a couple bands on this," Juvy investigated.
"Y'all act like I wasn't with y'all flipping shit back in the G. I got right back to it. I flipped a couple bricks and started a cosmetic brand. You know selling lashes and other makeup shit. It took off fast and I used most of the money to by my place. I used my beauty brand to help my connect with female artists. I used to do their makeup and then boom I was making songs with them. Uzi introduced me to a lot of people too. My music got big because of him and Carti." I explained. I watched Melly cringe at Carti's name. Those boys couldn't stand each for no good reason.
"It wasn't like I was gone for years. It's only been a couple months," I shrugged. "It was a year plus. Shit is still too long" Melly remarked. "On God," Juvy agreed. I rolled my eyes. I picked up my big Louis Vatton duffle bag. Melly made me pack so much shit I thought I was never coming home. Juvy took the bag from me. "Weak ass jit," he joked. "Fuck you," I teased back. "Say goodbye to your little house, Lilyana. You'll get to see my house before we go to Tampa ," Melly said ushering me out. "Tampa?"
"That's where the next show is," they informed me.
We went over to his house to pick up Sak. Boy that shit was huge. It was damn near the size of Uzi house back in California. Melly gave me a quick tour before we got on the road. We stayed up majority of the ride talking and reminiscing. This moment felt so heaven sent.