16. 🔐

I kept my promise to Jamell. I wrote him constantly. I visited him every time I could. I picked up every single call, it didn't matter what I was doing.
I kept his name alive. I shouted him out in every song, video, interview, show, anything I did.

Red Bone on the other hand was cheating her ass off. She thought she was slick with it but those YNW Melly fan pages caught it all. Jamell's sister said she told him but I didn't want to know how he took it. I wasn't his girl anymore. Technically, we were just best friends. He was still with her to my knowledge. I still didn't date anyone. And I was pretty sure I was about to start to get cobwebs from the lack of dick. My fingers did the trick in the meantime.

Terry disappeared again. No one could find this kid anywhere. I kept asking Jalen but he said last time he heard from Terrence he was in Gifford and that was weeks ago. It made me hella suspicious.

***************

Uzi was going through a hard time with his label and he was super depressed. Since he always helped me when I was going through it I thought it was only right that I came through for him. I couldn't leave Miami because I still had to be there for Jamell so I made Uzi come stay at my house. "Come on Uzi. We should do something today. Let's go record," I proposed. "No Yana," he frowned. I was tired of seeing him mope around. I wanted to see him back to his happy go lucky self. "Why not Symere?" "It don't matter what I do they won't let me release it. I swear to God I wish I never signed with them." "Have you thought about taking legal action?" "Hell yeah! My lawyers are trying to find a loophole as we speak." "Good. In the meantime you need to fucking go to the studio. Your ass probably gettin' rusty," I joked pushing him playfully. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. I guess we can do that later."

We were talking and out of nowhere Melly became the topic of discussion. "How is he?" "As well as can be expected." I took a deep breath. "I know you miss him." "Yeah. I just feel like my other half is gone. Even with us breaking up, he was always there. All in my face and in my business. Now he's locked up and I wish he was here to bother me." "You the only girl I know to get dumped and still hold it down for the nigga," Uzi smirked. "That's love. My love for him is unconditional. No matter what I'ma always love Jamell Maurice Demons." "That's how I felt about Brittney. I loved that girl to death. Too bad she was a cheating ass hoe." Brittney was Uzi's ugly ass ex girlfriend. She was a straight up hoe. From the very first time I met her, I couldn't stand her and the bitch didn't like me either. Uzi knew if he invited me somewhere Brittney could not be present or some shit was going down. He finally broke up with her when someone leaked a tape of her cheating at one of his shows. "I can still beat that hoe ass for you," I said in all seriousness. Uzi chuckled. "Nah the way you be fightin' bitches you might just kill her," he teased. We both laughed. I heard my doorbell ring. "Who you got coming over here," Uzi asked raising his eyebrow. He had previously told me he wanted to lay low on his vacation. I thought for a minute and it finally came to me. "Oh shit! I totally forgot Jewel and BSlime were coming over today," I said getting up, "sorry." "Ain't that Melly's brother and sister," Uzi asked. I nodded. "They cool," Uzi approved. I ran to the door and opened it. Jewel and BSlime walked in looking pissed. "What took you so long to open the door," BSlime complained, shoving me a bouquet of lilies. "Right! You knew damn well it was us," Jewel added. "My bad y'all. Damn. I was talking. Y'all act like y'all was out there for a long time," I apologized. I couldn't believe they were going off on me. "Don't you live by yourself? Who were you talking to Yoni," BSlime quizzed. "They going in on you bruh," Uzi laughed as he walked in the living room. "You know Lil Uzi Vert?!" Jewel was mesmerized. "Yeah. I thought you knew that," I shrugged. I could've sworn I brought him around then before but I guess not.

For the rest of the time they were at my house, they acted like I didn't exist. They were too busy talking to Symere and it seemed like it made him a lot happier. I decided to make dinner. We sat around my table and chowed down. "BSlime Who were those flowers from," I asked. BSlime rolled his eyes at me and took a sip of his drink. "Girl. You know good and damn well who they were from," Jewel answered. I knew Jamell was behind it, but that confirmed things. "Why though? Shouldn't he be sending things to Red Bone." "Man fuck that bitch," BSlime spat. I couldn't believe those words came out his mouth. "That part," Jewel agreed. "Oh y'all wildin'," Uzi laughed.