17. 🐐

I waited in the lobby with Melly's family. Ms. Jamie called everyone as soon as Melly's hearing was over and they rushed down here. "Come sit down Yoni," BSlime called as I paced around. "I can't," I said. My nerves were too bad. I was like a kid on Christmas.

After a while, Melly finally came out. Everyone charged him but I stayed behind a little. "They don' let a nigga out mane," he beamed as he hugged his mother, brother and sister. I thought he would've hugged Red Bone next but he just walked right past her and came to me. He hugged me tightly and we both cried. He kissed me, each time more passionate than the last. I pulled away from him. "Jamell your girlfriend," but he just grabbed me and started kissing me again. When he was finished, he held me and told me how sorry he was and how he'd never leave me again. I looked around, all eyes were on us. Red Bone was pissed. Brandon on the other hand was cheesing and laughing. "Uhh Jamell you should say something to her," I whispered in his ear. "Look Jayla thanks for coming but we over. All that thottin' you was doing while I was locked up did not go unnoticed. You a clout chasin' hoe and ion' need that. Lilyana all I need," he dismissed. I couldn't believe he did that. Red Bone left like it didn't faze her and his family rejoiced. We waited for Bortlen to be released and got the fuck out of there.

*********************************

Lilyana POV

"So you and Melly," BSlime started but I cut him off before he could finish. I knew exactly what he was going to say. "I don't even know Brandon." "But earlier y'all was kissin'. " "You know your brother. One minute he loving all on me, the next minute he got a whole new bitch." I never knew what to expect with Jamell. The only thing I knew that remained constat was my love for him and his love for me. BSlime gave me a hug. "I'm glad he broke up with her. You're the only person I want with my brother." I chuckled and hugged him back. I looked around and didn't see Melly. He probably was off talking to someone. I told Brandon I was going to go outside to get some air.

Melly POV

Yana was sitting by herself outside. A couple of my people came by to celebrate me and Bortlen getting out. It was cool at first but now I'm lowkey over it. I went out and sat with Lilyana. "Why you out here," I asked. "You know I don't do crowds," she smirked. Yana looked at the moon, then at me. "What about you? Why you out here? You know everybody's in there for you." "Fredo in there trynna box and shit. I ain't with it right now," I told her. "That nigga love to fight." She shook her head and smiled a little bit. I stared at her. I thought about all the shit we went through, all the shit I put her through. It was a miracle she was still here. Any other bitch would've been fold. "Come here Yana." I patted my lap. Usually she would put up a fight but she sat on my lap without missing a beat. She rested her head on my shoulder. Yana put her arms around me and squeezed tightly. "I'm so glad your home," she murmured. I kissed her cheek and hugged her back. "Are you and Kenjayla really done?" She asked hesitantly. It was almost as if she was afraid to hear my answer. "Yes Lilyana. It's over." She paused for a minute. "Where does that leave us then?" I knew she knew the answer but she just wanted confirmation. "You got the key to my heart Yana. I swear to God the only reason why I broke up with you in the first place was to save you from my sinking ship. But I should've known you was still gon ride with me." "When a real nigga hold you down, you supposed to drown," she said quoting Kanye. "I can't ever come close to repaying you for all you've done for me," I sighed caressing her face. She just smiled and kissed my hand. "I'm for real Yana. I don't wanna live without you. When you're not by my side I feel like I'm dying. If you take me back Yana I won't fuck up no' mo'. " I looked her in her big brown eyes. I was fucking hypnotized. The way she kissed me was clearer than any words she could've said. "I love you," she whispered between kisses. We was so wrapped up in each other, that we didn't even notice we attracted an audience. My momma started beating on the patio door. "Bout time," she yelled. "Are y'all really back together now," Jewel questioned. Lilyana giggled and nodded. Everybody in the house started cheering and shit. I was happy as hell I got my slime back.