Bound for trouble

"Hey Kyo, thanks for walking me home, It's very sweet of you" Tohru smiled. "No problem" he blushed, the two teens continued through the wood un-aware of the tragedy to come. "Stop, did you hear that?" Kyo asked suspiciously eyeing the bushes behind them. "Hear what?" Tohru asked with a confused look, plastered onto her face, she was starting to get scared now, it was getting dark and this was the third time Kyo had said he had heard something "Come on Toruh, I'm sure it was probably nothing" he smiled, seeing her worried look. However as soon as their backs were turned, a shadow leaped out of the darkness, thrusting his hands around Toruh, one muffling her screams, while the other slithered up her body as she struggled to be free. His accomplice held a gun towards Kyo, as his gaze met Toruhs frightened crying eyes. "Let her go" he screamed angrily, "Now why would I do that? This little bitch is pretty cute and she has a nice body, it's such a shame to restrain her though" a gruff voiced called form beneath a mysterious black cape. His greasy hands began to wind the tape around Toruh as she stood tears streaming down her cheeks, wetting the tape, which sealed her lips. "I said let her go" Kyo stood, acting as strong as he could, he had to save Toruh. "now what's the point in kidnapping if your just going to let them go eh? But don't worry, your little girlfriend isn't going to be alone because your coming to join the fun too!" His accomplice began to bind Kyo, he squirmed with fear, the gun still stood inches from his face. "What do you plan to do with us anyway" Kyo shouted in disgust, just before the gag was sealed around his mouth"
"Well we thought we might take some naughty photos of you two, and I've also booked us some clients!" there distressed whimpers, blocked out.
Clients? What does he mean by that, Kyo thought, through screams.
"Come along now to the car!" The man gruffly picked up Tohru - bridal style, while Kyo walked stiffly, the gun pressed hard against his back.