Sealed Tight

"'Enjoy the ride" the mysterious figure laughed, as Kyo and Tohru were thrown into the van, screaming with pain and fear, they watched the light fade away as he closed the door and with that, they were sealed in darkness.

KYOS POV...

Where am I? I thought to myself, as my eyes adjusted to the light, I realised that I was laid down, my hands and legs sealed tightly around the bedposts with rope, the last thing I remember was getting thrown into a van with tohru, it's all coming back to me, "TOHRU! TORHU!" I screamed as loud as I could. The door opened to reveal the man who captured us, dressed in black, he wore a smirk "what have you done with her?" ,

"oh you mean the girl, she's next door were putting her outfit on, you can come see her if you like..."

Outfit? He re-tied my hands and led me out of the room, his smile made me nervous, it was evil. Opening the next door he led me inside, stood with her hands tied to a hook above her head, she looked terrified. She wore a revealing bra and knickers, her eyes met mine and I quickly looked away. "Let her go" I said angrily,

"Like what you see" he smiled, ignoring me, he pulled out a gun and un-tied me, " take off your shirt, or forget about me letting her go" he held the gun towards Tohrus head, as she let out a short scream. I did as he said, he sounded serious, "now come here and put your hand up against that hook" I was standing inches from Tohru as she again met my gaze, the man begin to tie my hands to the same hook as Tohru, I was staring right at her boobs, there wasn't anywhere else to look, I just couldn't meet her eyes, I felt that it was my fault we were in this mess, "Nearly done" he smirked, pulling out a roll if duct tape, he began to wind around Tohru and i, so her breasts crushed against my chest "Ahhh" she screamed with pain, "stop it your hurting her"

"No I wanna hear that sexy little voice of hers" he kept winding the tape, while Tohru kept screaming in agony, her breasts were crushed tightly to my chest. "stop it, please stop" I felt so worthless, I couldn't help her, "that should be enough, anyway I've got to go now, I'll leave you two alone, but don't worry I'll be back later" and with that he left.

"Tohru did he hurt you, did he try anything before I got here?"

"No.......Kyo I'm so scared, I didn't know where you were, he started touching me......then he changed my clothes, I was so scared Kyo, I was so scared." Tears streamed down her cheeks as I screamed in disgust, how could he do this to her? " I don't know what to do Kyo"

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here we will be ok, I break us out of this, he won't touch you again" .

We stood for hours, I figured it might be nighttime as we were both tired, I wondered what Shigure and Yuki were doing, I hoped they'd find us soon. Tohrus head fell onto my shoulder and I realised she had fallen asleep.

I had to get her out of this, she didn't deserve this.