Raven's POV

I'm shook! The leader of the Task Force is the one and only Akira! Why would they let him he the leader after what Light did! He freaking shot L in the head. I growled.

Raven: Why do you want me??!!

Akita: Well....it's a long story but...I been trying to hunt down the Death Note

My eyes widen.

Raven: Why?!?

Akira: Why do you think?....

Raven: If you honestly try to get some peace than it's not gonna happen! You did what you did! God's not gonna forgive you! And if you want me help you can forget it!

Akira smirks and pulls  something at of his pocket.

Akira: Do you want this KitKat bar?

My mouths start to drool and I run to get it but that jerk put it where I can't reach it. In the air.

Akira: You want it Ace you need to agree to be on the team!

I nodded and was wagging my behind like a puppy waiting for his treats. Akira gives me the KitKat and as soon as I start eating it I realize what I did. I turned and glared at him.

Raven: YOU JERK HOW DARE YOU BRIBE WITH MY FAVORITE TREAT!!!

Akira just smiles.

Akira: Aww~ is someone salty because I know his weakness~ Ace's your so cute!

I hiss at him.

Raven: Don't fucking call me cute you son of Akira Bastard!!!

Akira: Let's get going! The others met to meet you...oh and it's not Akira...it's Ryan....

I stomp after him.