MY ICECREAM

I have on my Mortal Kombat shirt and some black shorts with a braid and some
black and white converse and go to skool
TIME SKIP BECAUSE WE STAN A LAZY SHISTER||
Me, Dante and our friends were all hanging out at lunch "Hey baby,you want my icecream sandwich" Dante said pointing at it "Yeah she will take it and give it to me Im her best friend"Paige grabbed it " If anything I should get it IM her best friend" Sydney snatched it from Paige "Woah Woah Woah don't get your hopes up Im the best friend here I get the sandwich"Bella got it " Dante MY boyfriend gave it to me"I say snatching the sandwich back "me and MY boyfriend will share the ice cream sandwich TOGETHER because WE ARE  THE ONES DATING" I open the san wich and split it in half we start talking again "Hey,Dante arent you going to ask Reign here that question"Richard says which makes Dante look down "Well-um-wha-wh-w-what question"? Dante looked down and started blushing "Ya know that question were you ask her if she wanted to go to the mo-"Dante quickly put a hand over Richards mouth to shut him up and took it off slowly he looked back at me and I smashed my lips into his the cafeteria had 'awwws' from corner to corner I pulled away "I'll go to the movies with you Dante"

Hi-a your fellow canadian here yeah thats all I have to say OH ONE MORE THING question of the day:Whats your hobbie?ME:track