Sick boi

Today was Thursday and my mom said I could stay home because we were not doing anything at school so I did but as soon as I was going back to sleep my phone went off
D-D-Nate
R-Reign
D-Baby have a good day at school I'm sick so I'm not going to be there I love you so much have a good day babygirl
R-Me neither I will be over in 5
D-Nonononono I don't want you to get sick babygirl
R-Bye Dante
D-Reignnn
I laugh and put on some shorts and a shirt and Dante's hoodie and go to his house
DANTES POV
I didn't want Reign to get sick so I went down stairs "Mom if Reign comes tell her I'm at school"I lie "Okay whatever yeah sure"She says not paying attention to me I go back up stairs
REIGNS POV
I get there and I have a key so I go in to see Dante's mom on the couch "Hi Ms.Albidone"I said and waved she laughed "You can call me Anna"She said "Dante's in his room" I nod and run up there once I get up there Dante's in the bed looking very ill I frown and walk up to him he sniffs and coughs "You look terrible...my poor Dante wante"I said he slightly smiles and I kick off my shoes and lay next to him and get under his covers he faces me and groans and frowns more I chuckle and kiss him he  hums and pushes off "I'm sick babe"he says wiping my mouth I laugh and pull my arms open for him to crawl into he does and I hold him close he sneezes and groans "My throat hurts"He said I felt so bad "It's okay Dante Wante I will be right back okay"? He frowns "Don't leave me" I laugh and run downstairs I know a recipe for making your throat fell better so I made it and went back upstairs "Here drink this baby"I hand it to him and he sipped it and makes a face "What is this"?he says weakly I chuckle "It's hot water Honey and lemon juice it's disgusting but it helps so drink it"I kiss his forehead and he continued to drink it "Babe it's gross"He complained I laugh "It's helps so drink it"I said sternly he mumbled a 'yes man' and kept drinking til it was all gone he gagged and I laugh I cuddle next to him again and we start to watch Regular Show I heard Dante giggle and I look over and see Dante on his phone I am a nosey rosey so I look over and he is on Instagram "Watcha doin"I ask leaning on him "I'm talking to Madeline" "Who's that" "The most popular girl in school a total Hottie"He realizes what he just said and covered his mouth "S-s-s-sorry"He said frowning I just stare at him and don't say a thing "I didn't mean to don't be mad at me please it was a mistake your all I have please don't leave me...Reign can You talk to me it was a mistake don't hate me please I love you...R-R-Reign"? He rants I still didn't say anything and Dante started to cry I look at him "Im sorry it was a mistake"He says "Shhhh it's okay sorry I was a little shocked and scared but it's okay I love you" I said playing with his hair he sniffs "Okay I'm sorry I love you my little tomboy"he says "I love you to Dante wante" I was watching tv and I look over to see Dante asleep I chuckle and turn the tv off and go to his closet and get a different hoodie and go lay down with him.
DANTES POV
I woke up and Reign was already awoke so I smile when I notice she didn't smile back "Are you mad at me for what I said yest-" "No Dante but something happened..." I start to get nervous "W-w-what is it babygirl"I stutter "Wait did we have se-" "NO no no no but I'm-" she was cut off by a sneeze then she sniffs "Your sick"I finish she nods "I told you not to kiss me"! "Well you looked cute when you were sleeping so I just...yeah" I sigh and cuddle her time to take care of my little tomboy