Dark side

I was at the mall with my best friends Jackson and Eliam and we actually didn't buy anything we were just walking around
TEXT MESSAGES
DN-D-nate💖
EG-E-Gurl (you) Sorry to all of you soft girls
DN-Hey baby
EG-Whats up D-nate
DN-Wanna come over Hannahs here🤓
EG-Lol okay but Im at the Mall rn be over in like 10
DN-Oh okay tell Jaice I said Hi
EG-Lol Im with Elaim and Jackson they said hi btw😂
DN-Oh.
EN-What?
DN-Its just that,I don't like them
EN-I didnt like Julia but look at me now GTG bye baby👋
DN-bye.I guess.
I sigh and we go to the car and listen to Panic!At the disco when we arrive at Dantes he was already out side "Hey babe lets go" He said grabbing my wrist lightly and looking at me with that...look thats the look he gives me when he is jealous and will do something about it I decided to get on his nerves by not listening "Oh hey Jackson new head band"I say starting a convo to stall "Thanks I wore it in 5th grade you didn't say you liked it then"He said being funny I laughed and we kept talking about 5th grade "Come on babe we have to go"Dante held on to my waist this look he gave me now was...Different I have never seen it before but it made me scared "Okay bye Elaim and Jackson see ya on monday" And we went inside he bought me to his room without me saying anything to Hannah or Riley and closed and locked the door "What are you doi-" "Shhhhhh babygirl why would you do that"? he said getting closer to me as I backed away "Why would you make me wait"At this point my back was on the wall and his hands were pinned to the wall making it so I couldn't leave "Dante your-" He kissed me so forcefully and for a good 3 minutes after he pulled me to the bed and took of my shirt same with his and kissed me I knew Dante had a dark side when he saw me talking to someone he thought was going to steal me away from him but I have never seen...this He let go of the kiss and started touching my stomach I gasp when his hand goes to my thigh I take it away which obviously was a mistake he looks at me a chuckles and puts his hand in the same place I slap it off again he frowns and gets on top of me I wrap my legs around him and kiss him "Thats enough"He said and got up putting on his shirt "Want my hoodie"? I groan then an Idea pops in my head "Okay I will just go with Kaleb"I say I KNEW Dante HATED Kaleb because we have been best friends since 4th grade and we hung out a lot "W-w-wh-why" "Because I want to..." He takes off his shirt and pushes me against the wall and attacks my neck finding my sweet spot and sucking on itI moan and I can feel him grinning he plays with my jeans and unbuttons them and pulls them down "Jump" I obey and he takes me to the bed and kisses me "Ya know I liked you better when you were mad"I say going on top of him "I AM mad" "At whom" "You..." He smiles I start grinding on him which causes him to moan I start touching he chest when he flips us over and starts kissing my stomach "Yo dude you okay you were screaming or moaning" Riley says threw the door Dante looks at me and smiles we start putting back in our clothes "Im sorry"Dante says I look up confused "why"? "Because I got really jealous Im sorry princess" He says kissing me "Its okay as long as you don't use that nickname again"I chuckle "Okay my little tom boi"He pinches my cheeks we got out the door to Hannah standing right there "So how was the se-" "WE DIDNT DO THAT"