Chapter seven - He's Exhausted

HARRY'S POV:
After another sleepless night, and many hours of laying in bed, it was ten o'clock in the morning and I was bored of doing nothing. I climbed out of bed, feeling a lot better than normal and lunged myself over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of black sidemen tracksuit bottoms and a blue hoodie. I slipped on my clothes and went to walk out of my room, but first, walking past a full body length mirror. My days now ruined. I stared at myself in the reflection and heavily sighed. Looking at what I saw really upset me, I looked like absolute shit. I ruffled up my hair and continued to stare at myself. Disgusted by the sight before me, I walked over to my dresser and dug deep under my many pairs of boxers, finally finding what I was looking for. It shined as the light from my window reflected on it, true beauty revealing itself. Just as I was going to pick it up three loud nocks landed on my door. I quickly covered it up and closed the draw, and picked my phone up, scurrying over to my door. I opened up my messages as I was pulling on the door "Harry can we talk?" I was oblivious to the fact that I was being spoken to as I read a message from josh.

Hey bog, can you come over to the sidemen house tomorrow? Making a video for my second channel.
2:34am

"Harry?" I looked up to see Lux standing right infront of me, startling myself a bit walking over to the edge of my bed to put my shoes on. "Hey, what's up?" I asked looking at him. "Please can we talk?" Fuck. I know what that means. I need an excuse to get out of this. I looked down to my phone and I thanked the gods for Joshua Bradley. "I can't, sorry. I've got to go round to the sideme-" I was inreupted by a loud sigh and as I looked up to him he spoke. "Harry," he said calmly "I'm worried ab-" it was my go to interrupt this time. I stood back up and took a breath in. "No, I can't sorry. Got to go" I simply said before rushing past him and left the house.

What a great way for a day to be ruined.

I ordered an Uber before texting Josh back, letting him know I'd be on my way.

Hey bog, can you come over to the sidemen house tomorrow? Making a video for my second channel.
2:34am

I'm on my way round now, I'll be there in about half an hour or something, Is that okay? Sorry I didn't reply last night by the way
11:02am

After typing out the message different ways, several times I finally sent it and looked at the time. I'd normally still be asleep right now, that is, if I did actually sleep the night before. Something rare for me to be honest. After a few more minutes waiting, my car pulled up and drove me to the house. I got in and payed no attention of where I was untill I looked out the window and realised I was about two minutes away.

After thanking the man, I got out of the car and wearily walked up to the massive house, my lack of sleep really taking a tow on me as I leant against the doors before knocking a few times. After no answer I looked at my phone, and opened up my messages. About thirty seconds later Vikk opened the door and welcomed me inside. "Where's Josh? He asked me to film with him or something" I asked cautiously. Vikk spoke to me as he lead me into the kitchen. "He's just in the shower, he told me you were coming and to keep you company until he'd finished." As he blabbered on about some random bullshit I sat at the table trying to keep my eyes open, the tiredness really affecting me. I go through periods of not sleeping at all, and sleeping way to much. I can't remember the last time I slept, days ago probably, I think so anyway.

"Harry!" I jumped round to see Josh running down the stairs exitedly. I slowly breathed whilst he walked up to me, as his eyes changed from happiness to worry and concern. "What?" I said, slightly angered whilst he stared at my face
"I know I look like shit, I'm sorry." I simply stated, before changing the topic and asking what we were filming. As we walked up the stairs I wondered why he wanted me to film with him. Why me? Out of all the sidemen, and other people he was friends with why would he choose me to film with. He doesn't like me as much as he likes everyone else, so why? I continued to think about that, until I was snapped out of my thoughts by Josh's voice. "Simons filming with us aswell, I'm just gonna go get him," he looked at me and I just nodded in response "sit on my bed infront of the camera, that's gonna be where we are filming the video" he stated and I sat down as he walked out of the room. I sat on the side of the bed, not wanting to face the camera, as I was still feeling and looked like absolute shit. As soon as I sat down I felt a wave of tiredness and exhaustion wash over me, as I closed my eyes, I felt myself falling backwards onto the bed.

JOSH'S POV:
Once I left my room, I went to fetch Simon, telling him that Harry was here and we were ready to record. Once he had put on a clean sidemen top, he followed me out, and back into my room. As we walked through the door, we saw Harry sleeping on the side of my bed. "I guess we're not filming then" i sighed picking the camera up and putting it on my desk. I looked to Simon. "Can't we just wake him up?" I went to answer his question but Vikk had walked up to us. "I wouldn't if I were you," he stated "when I went to open the door for him he looked so worn out and in the kitchen he was struggling to even keep his eyes open" he finished, taking a sip from his glass.
"I saw his face when I went downstairs, it looked like he hadn't slept in years, he's so exhausted, you can just tell by looking at him" I sighed. All three of us stood in the door way, watching Harry. To be honest, it sounds kind of creepy but it just wasn't. We all were just so desperate to help him and to know what was wrong. We were all so caught up in our thoughts that we didn't realise jj was now behind us, and it caused us all to jump slightly when he spoke. "Come on then," he said as he walked into the room quietly "Josh help me get him up, we can take him to the guest room, yeah?" I looked to him. "No, it's okay, he can sleep in my bed. I don't really care, it's easier if he stays in here, less chance of him waking up" I whispered. And with that we lifted him up and put him under the covers and closed the door.