PART 21- LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO(18+++++)

Hola FAMJAM!!! I'm pretty sure everyone was awaiting this part so here I am with the honeymoon.
I hope you like it. If you do then please leave your love by writing comments and voting on the story.

PS: ∆∆∆∆ Please don't read if you cannot read sexual stuff coz this is very very detailed and graphic.

Happy reading ❤️❤️

~~~~~

The wedding festivities left them exhausted and tired to the bones. So much so that they had come back to the room, changed and crashed in each others arms snoring their way to the Dreamland. Coz this was just the beginning of forever. They were woken up by a loud thud on the door as Harshad had switched on the 'Do not disturb' button and the bell became dysfunctional.

Harshad woke up with the noise to find Jenny smuggled in his arms like a baby and he didn't want to disturb such a beautiful sight. She was probably exhausted by the proceedings and needed that sleep. He pushes a lock of hair off her forehead and rests it behind her ear. He's lost in adoring his wife when the there is another thud and a chuckle. He carefully places her on the pillow and keeps another one under her arm as he goes to check the commotion outside.

He's greeted by the over enthusiastic Naihal, Harsha and Prateek.

Naihal: Goodmorning Mr. Newly wed! You look dead Harshad..Had too much last night?

H: Umm I guess..he says while rubbing his eye.. still half asleep. And he's brought back to reality when he sees them giggle.

H: Huhhh? What? No I meant we had too much of the champagne last night and we were exhausted. I'm so tired. You guys! Stop making it a scene.

Harsha: You two? You came back and slept last night? Are you serious? On your wedding night Bhai?

H: Sooo? Do you have any clue how tiresome the entire last week was for the two of us?

Prateek: I think he's just shy and trying to cover up. And he pretends to punch him.

H: You don't believe me? Go and check it for yourself. But don't make a sound. My baby's still asleep. Let her take some rest.

Naihal: I still don't believe you did nothing on your first night. Like nothing? Already lost interest? Harshad pulls naihal into a hug.

H: You seem really interested in our sex life best friend. Do you want to see a live performance?

Harsha: Bhai! Control your fucking hormones.

H: Okay! On a serious note why are you here early morning to disturb my sleep?

Prateek: Coz my friend it's already 8:30. We came to call you for breakfast and also tell you that you have a flight to catch in the next 3 hours. Don't tell me you are so tired that you want to skip your honeymoon too?

H: Nooooooooooooooooo!!! He leaves his face with an O-shaped elongated NO. You guys go and we'll meet you soon for breakfast.

Harshad goes and sits next to Jenny, caressing her face and drops a kiss on her forehead. She stirs in her sleep and then opens her left eye and see him adoring her.
She shuts her eyes and pulls him towards her.

J: Good morning..she says in her cute sleepy voice
H: Good morning beautiful! Slept well?
J: I was having such a nice dream. Why did you wake me up?
H: You know the reality is even more beautiful than your dream right? We can do whatever you want to.
J: Ooooo realllllyyyy!! She says it in her seductive voice as she runs her fingers on his jawline and pulls him even closer.