PART 33- WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL (18+++)

Hey there Familia! I know I've been very bad with timings but couldn't help. There was literally no time and those who know me personally know exactly what I'm talking about.
But here I am with another chapter and it's pretty long to compensate. Also I'm open to new ideas for the story. Don't include villains or anything coz this is a happy tale of a family which is very realistic and let's keep it that way. However short scenes or anything particular you want to read, do let me know and I'll see what can be done.

∆∆∆ 18++++ readers advised because this is my story and what's fun writing when you can't write a long erotica for our couple. Plus I'm a pro at writing that LMAO.

PS: Do vote and comment guys! That's the only thing that has kept me motivated to still continue the story.
~~~~~
They start the journey with all four babies excited for the trip. It has been long since they went out on a day trip with the entire family. And now when the boys are a little older and they can observe ,they want to explore more together with all three babies.

J: Harshad! Do you want me to drive?

H: You can do that on our way back love. I'll manage as of now.

Jenny looks back to see her three babies in the seats. The boys are facing front for the first time and they absolutely love it. Amyra's holding both of their hands in her tiny palms.

Amy: Mamma look... Amy's protecting the babies. They aren't scared. They are so happy. Aren't you Kai? And she kisses his cheek as he nods his head giggling.

She does the same with Zen who's busy nibbling on his finger and giggling.

J: Amy! Just take out Zen's finger from his mouth noo..he keeps putting it in his mouth again and again.

Amyra does it and he puts it back again.

Amy: Mommie! He's not listening.

Jenny turns around to take his finger out. And he starts giggling while she passes him a teether. Kai starts smiling thinking it's play time with mommie.

J: Who's this pretty boy? C'mon tell me. I'm gonna get you.... I'm gonna get you...and she starts to move her hand towards him as he gurgles. Harshad looks back through the rear view mirror and smiles.

J: Awwww....I love you. He keeps giggling. KAAAAAIIII!! I love you... She says it in her animated sweet motherly voice as he smiles at her. Ohh god! Look at his cheeky smile Harshad.

H: He's so happy and bubbly. I love them. Look at my babygirl being the best big sister.

Amy: I love you too Daddaaa...They all settle back in their original positions as Harshad continues to drive.
And soon Amyra starts her blabbering.

Amy: Daddddddaaaaaaaa.........she says it dramatically.

H: Whhhhhattt???? He mimics her while answering her back. She giggles and Harshad sees his babygirl giggling through the rear view mirror.

Amy: Where are we going?

H: Mommie told you it's a surprise right? You'll find our soon baby.

Amy: But I want to know now. Where are we going? What are we gonna do? Will we stay there?  She makes a sad pout and asks them.

J: Amyyyyy..... Patience baby! She looks back at her and blows her a kiss. You read that in the story last night didn't you? Mamma told you that Patience is the sweetest virtue.
Tell us what you learnt in school last week when I was away. Daddy was telling me that you've learnt some new songs. 

Amyra starts singing as Harshad switches off the radio as coz their private RJ just started talking and she won't stop for a while now. From her swimming lessons to her baby ballet stories, she narrates everything and a constant smile lingers on the faces of the happy parents. She slows down and it becomes quiet after a while.
Jenny looks back to find all three of her babies have dozed off to sleep.