PART 30- CHASING CARS(18++++)

What's up FAM? Do you remember me? I know I've been really slow with updates but then I really don't have the time to upload faster than this. Life's pretty hectic and those who know me very well know the reasons.
Anyways here's the compensation with a really long, super emotional, super hot chapter update. Hopefully you'll like it.
PS: PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE INLINE COMMENTS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER.

PPS: SOME REALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT DOWN THERE. SO READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK🙈🙈
~~~~~
It has been over two months since the birth of Kai and Zen. Jenny has been a doting mum and Harshad a hands-on father. They've been juggling with the duties to spend the time with all the three babies, making sure not to ignore any of them. Also the three of them were kept close so that they bond well.

Handling twins is quite challenging at times for both of them. Rough Nights and hectic mornings, the last two months have been about diapers, milk, pumps, sore nipples, sleepless nights and two babies crying together at nights. Not to forget the tantrums thrown by their little sass Queen to get their attention from time to time.

But it's all worth it in the end. When they hold Kai or Zen.. watching them grow..their smiles...or when they hear Amyra chatter..all the exhaustion wears off. Amy has been getting used to the love of her parents being divided and is trying her best to help Jenny in managing the babies. She walks up to Jenny's bedroom as she climbs the bed to be with her mother.

J: How's my babygirl doing?

Amy: I want to hold the babies mamma. Zen is looking so cute. Can I hold him? Can you please put him in my lap?

Jenny ruffles her hair and makes her sit in her lap.

J: The babies are asleep baby. Once they are up then mamma will put them in your lap and you can hold them. I promise. Okay? She nods understanding her words and places her head on her bosom and absorbs her mother's warmth and love. Jenny kisses her from time to time as she wraps her arms around her daughter and pulls her close. Amyra looks at the babies and then at her mother.

Amy: Mommie?

J: Yes darling? What happened?

Amy: Did I trouble you when I was a baby? She rolls her lower lip on her upper one and looks at her mother with her big blue eyes for an answer.

J: Not really! Amy was a happy baby. You were always giggling and smiling. Like you do now...most of the times. And she tickles her gently till she laughs.

J: Shushhhhhhh...not loudly baby! The babbas are asleep no? Come here! I'll show you pictures. You were my happiest baby.

And she scrolls through her phone showing Amyra her baby pictures

J: Ohh god! Look at that cheeky smile. You could get away with anything with that smile you know. Dadda and I absolutely adored it. And we'd do anything to make you smile.