CHAPTER 1

Okay, so the story is not proof read. So sorry for any mistakes.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Guys! Get down here!!"

Namjoon had been in the living room, screaming his ass off, for the past ten minutes but no one except Seokjin seemed to give a fuck because all the members were still fast asleep in their rooms.

Jin finally grew tired of the pointless shouting and stood up from the couch.
"Allow me" Jin said as he pushed Namjoon onto the couch.(stop thinking dirty!! Oh my god!)

"GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS DOWN HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR I'M GONNA COME UP THERE AND KICK YOU OFF THE BED!!"

A bang was heard and Jimin's door flew open as he ran into the bathroom to freshen up. Sounds could be heard from the other rooms as well.

Ten minutes later all the members were gathered in the living room. All the members except Yoongi that is.

"Imma kill him."Jin stood up.

"I don't think that's necessary Jinnie" Namjoon said as he backhugged Jin."Someone go wake him."

Hoseok stood up from the couch on which he, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting.

"On second thought,Jimin, go wake him up. You're the only one he won't kick or curse at." Hoseok said as he sat back down.

"No way! I'm too young to die!"Jimin said dramatically.

"Jimin" Jin started.

"Fine!" Jimin stood up and left.
"If I die I swear my ghost will haunt you forever"he murmured.

Five minutes later a very grumpy Yoongi was on the couch with Jimin,Jhope and Jungkook.

"This better be important because you ruined my Sunday."

Namjoon sat up straight on the couch he and Jin were sharing.
"The manager has found us a seventh member."

"WHAT?" Hoseok shouted.

"Huh?" Jungkook's mouth fell open.

"Yeah right." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Very funny Joonie." Jin smiled at his boyfriend.(yes they are boyfriends. You're welcome.)

"I'm going to smash your face in if you woke me up this early on a Sunday to joke." Yoongi threatened.

"Guys I'm not kidding. Apparently the manager was not joking last week when he said we need one more member."

Everyone sat silently for a few minutes before Jin finally decided to speak up.
"When is he coming?"

"Today"
Namjoon prepared himself for the shouts that were sure to come.

"TODAY?! AND YOU ARE TELLING US NOW??"

"JOONIE HOW CAN YOU BE THIS IRRESPONSIBLE? "

"TODAY?! OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?"

"JUNGKOOK DON'T CURSE!"

"Sorry Jin."

"Are you guys done?" Namjoon asked after ten minutes of the rest of the members glaring at him.

"I also came to know only today. The manager called in the morning."

The angry expressions melted and everyone was back to the aftershock of knowing their seventh member would arrive today.

"So...What's his name?" Suga spoke.

"Kim Taehyung. He's twenty by the way."

"Yay!We're the same age. We will be best friends." Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook shook his head wondering how he ended up as the maknae and Jhope and Jimin became his hyungs.

"Jimin,don't scare the poor kid as soon as he arrives." Jin chuckled.

Jimin pouted.

A small knock rang through the room and all the members turned to the door.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Thanks for reading!