CHAPTER 3

Everyone except Jimin and Taehyung had arrived in the living room ready to leave.

"Where are those idiots? Someone go wake them up." Jin ordered.

Jungkook ran upstairs to Jimin and Taehyung's room before anyone else could while Jin smirked knowingly.

Jungkook threw open the door only to find both of them cuddling on the bed.

I wish I was cuddling him instead of Jimin.

He almost slapped himself.

What is wrong with me?

"Jiminie hyung. Wake up."

Jungkook gently shook Jimin. His eyes flew open and he looked at the clock.

"Oh fuck."

He tried to get up but Taehyung's grip around his waist was tight.

"Help" Jimin pleaded.

Jungkook gently pried Taehyung's arm off Jimin.

"Thanks. I have to get ready. Please wake him up Kook."

Jungkook nodded as Jimin jumped off the bed. He gently shook Taehyung's arm.

"Five minutes." Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook really wanted to let the cute angel sleep but they had practice and he didn't want Jin to kill him.

"Tae wake u-"

Taehyung cut him off by  pulling him onto the bed and hugging him. Jungkook tried to escape his grasp but Taehyung's grip tightened.

Jungkook stopped moving when Taehyung snuggled closer and buried his head in the crook of his neck.

Five minutes is okay right?

After a while Jungkook decided to try waking up Taehyung again. As much as he wanted to lay with Taehyung the entire day, they had practise.

He shook Taehyung again, this time rather harshly.
Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. He looked dazed for a while before he blushed furiously when he saw that he was cuddling Jungkook. He immediately pushed himself away and sat up.

"Oh My God!! I'm so sorry. I thought it was Jimin who was trying to wake me up. Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I swea-"

"It's okay" Jungkook cut off Taehyung's panicked words.

"Huh??"

"I said it's okay. Now get ready we're late."

"Oh fuck. I-I mean duck. Don't tell Jin hyung I said that." Taehyung said before he ran out to the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed as he walked downstairs to the living room.

"They're coming."

"The manager called me thrice. We're already very late. Let's just go. Jimin and Tae can come later." Namjoon declared.

"You guys go ahead I'll wait for Tae--them." Jungkook corrected himself.

Jin smiled,amused by what  the younger had accidentally let slip. But he did not pursue the topic.

"No Jungkook. You can't stay here. You are the main dancer. You have to come." Namjoon said sternly.

Namjoon rarely became serious,but when he did, everyone listened to him. Jungkook frowned, dissatisfied but nonetheless complied.

"I already texted Jimin. They'll catch up. We should go." Yoongi said.
_______________________________________________________________________

"TRUTH OR DARE?"

Jimin and Taehyung were talking in the car on the way to practice when the sudden shriek from Jimin made Taehyung jump and glare at the pink-head.

"What the hell? Why did you scream?"

"Truth or dare~" Jimin sing-sang.

"Why are you like this?"

"I'm one of a kind" Jimin flipped his imaginary long hair."Now, truth or dare?"

"Umm.. truth"

"You're no fun."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Fine then." Jimin pouted.

"Who do you find the most handsome amongst us?" Jimin wriggled his eyebrows, smirking.

Taehyung blushed," wha- I'm not answering that."

"Hey that's not fair.  You have to answer. Come on~ Taetae~ Jimin whined.

"All of you are very handsome."

"Aww thanks Tae. But don't think I fell for that. Answer my question."

Taehyung face palmed. Why did I agree to this?

"Fine. I guess Jungkook is the most handsome one."

Jimin dramatically clutched his chest.
"I cuddled with you yesterday and you repay me with this? I can't believe it!"

"Stop being such a drama queen." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You asked me to tell the truth."

Jimin huffed."Fine, cuddle with Jungkook today!"

"Maybe I will, he's more comfortable to cuddle with."

"Yeah right. Wait. WHAT??? WHEN DID YOU CUDDLE WITH JUNGKOOK?"
Jimin's voice resonated loudly in the closed vehicle.

"Today morning. Jimin why the hell are you shouting?" Taehyung closed his ear with his fingers, wincing.

"YOU CUDDLED WITH JUNGKOOK?? THE JEON JUNGKOOK?? OUR JUNGKOOK."

"YES!!NOW STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!!!"

Jimin winced.
"Sorry. I was just- Jungkook hates cuddling. Or hugging. Basically any form of physical contact. I was just surprised."

"Oh" Taehyung shrugged at the new information.

"When exactly did this happen?"

Taehyung explained what happened in the morning to Jimin.

"The last time I tried to cuddle with him, he kicked me off the bed. Then again, he was blushing a lot that day when you called him Kookie. And he seems very interested in everything you do. Does he li-" Jimin cut himself off hoping Taehyung hadn't heard his murmuring.

To his luck, Taehyung was busy with his phone.

I should ask Jungkook about this.

_______________________________________________________________________