will she come back?

At chennai,

In morning,

"Darling!wake up,look you've got a mail from someone in Mumbai"Ranveer shook her who slowly opened her eyes.

"Ranveer!"she whined"I'll tell Ishani about you,don't you dare call me like that"she screeched and lied on the bed again.

"Ada,if you don't want me to call you like that,get up and check your mail like a good girl,its from Mumbai"said Ranveer as he passed her his laptop and walked away,she sat up straight with drowsy eyes.

"Who is that?"asked Ranveer from the bathroom.

"Its...Its Purab"said Pragya in an emotionless voice.

"What did he say?"Ranveer sat beside her.

"He wants me to meet him,that means he wants me to come to Mumbai"Pragya turned away.

Ranveer smiled and made her turn towards him"Look...you can go na,he is your friend right"

Pragya smiled"Yes!my best friend"she said sarcastically.

Ranveer sighed and shook his head.

"Darling!!"a little boy ran towards Pragya.

"Adi!!good morning"Pragya wished him with a wide smile.

Ranveer stared at her"He can call you like that,but I can't?"

"He is a little boy,but when you call me like that,you remind me of him"she said with a little anger,while Adi looked at them doubtfully.

Ranveer nodded"Ok Ok ,I won't call you like that,you go freshen up like a good girl,I've already prepared hot water for you"

Pragya smiled"choo chweet"she pinched his cheeks.

"Who were you talking about darling?"asked Adi.

Pragya thought for a while"someone who is not important"she got up to get inside the bathroom when Adi stopped her.

"Darlu,I didn't wish my baby good morning"Adi said cutely by touching her baby bump.

Pragya smiled widely when Adi whispered near her tummy 'good morning'

"Done?"asked Pragya with a smile.

"Yep!"Adi nodded cutely.

Pragya moved towards bathroom,'My baby,the only remembrance of him,I can't forget him and at the same time I won't forgive him also'

"Daddy!was that the same person,who made darlu cry that day,I heard mom and your talk"Adi asked as a little anger showed up in his voice.

Ranveer nodded,"but Abhi is not that bad Adi,just that there is some misunderstanding between the both thats all.Everything will be alright, come"

'Abhi!'thought Adi.

After sometime Ranveer was in dining hall when Pragya came there by drying her hair slowly.

"Ada!come I'll help you"Ranveer said and moved towards her,he made her sit on the chair and started drying her hair.

"Ranveer!"Ishani came there from the kitchen and stopped seeing the both.

"What Ishani?I'm busy,see...I'm helping her"Ranveer said and dried her hair with great care.

"Oh" Ishani raised her eyebrows"No problem,you do the work in kitchen,I'll help her"

Pragya suppressed her smile.

"No Ishani,I'm fine"

"Ada Ranveer,I'm telling na,see only a girl can take care of a girl properly"she pulled the towel from Ranveer forcefully"won't you do me this help??"she said with a pout.