Happy life!

Abhi smiled widely,he looked at Pragya.

Pragya was looking down,tears running down her cheeks,she tried to wipe them but they are not stopping.

Everyone turned towards her as they heard a weeping sound.

Pragya was weeping,her tears weren't stopping,Abhi got panicked and rushed to her"Pragya are you okay?"

Pragya pushed him"Don't come near me!you...you didn't believe me even now right....ok I don't deserve your love but don't I deserve your trust"she wiped her tears and sat on the couch.

Ranveer and Ishani smiled as they knew it was a mood swing and the others didn't even know about this.

"I'm sorry,I'm..."before he could finish.

"How dare you make my darling cry??"Adi asked with his childish anger.He sat beside Pragya and tried to console her.

"Adi!"Ranveer and Ishani glared at him but he didn't budge.

Pragya suddenly hugged him"No one is there for me Adi...see no one"she wept.

Abhi on the other hand was shocked to see Adi defending her and he got jealous seeing Pragya hugging him.

"Darling,I'm there na.."Adi said by hugging her back with his little hands.

"Pragya I'm really sorry,I swear I won't repeat this again"Abhi said with utmost sincerity as Pragya broke the hug.

Pragya wept a little more,Ranveer got confused"Is everything okay???Is there any pain??"he asked in concern by sitting beside her.

Seeing this Ishani face palmed herself"Ranveer??Are you serious??Didn't you hear her??The baby must be kicking her...Abhi is keep on uttering sorry....sorry "

Ranveer gave a 'Oh I see!'look.

Abhi beamed in happiness "Really??"he asked like a kid"Can I touch??"he asked by trying to place his hand on her tummy but Pragya pushed it off.

"Don't!Me and my baby doesn't need you"She said in anger and got up to go,but her leg tripped.

Abhi at the correct time held her tummy protectively,while Pragya clutched his shoulders for support.

Pragya breathed heavily,and she sighed.He slowly made her sit.

"Are you Okay???"Abhi asked by kneeling infront of her.

Pragya nodded as the fear didn't left her.Abhi slowly placed his hand on her tummy"I'm sorry!"he said genuinely looking at her eyes,Pragya heard him uttering sorry and looked at him,their eyes met in a perfect union after a long time.

Abhi could feel the baby kicking and smiled in happiness,he turned and looked at Purab and Bulbul.

"The baby is kicking!The baby is kicking!"he squealed in happiness.

Pragya was lost in seeing the happiest smile on his face after a long time.

Suddenly Adi shook Pragya as she was keep on smiling at Abhi.

"Uh??"Pragya came out of her thoughts,she realized what she was doing and saw Abhi smiling at her.

She abruptly left from there to her room.Abhi looked at her going and felt sad but followed her immediately.

He saw her sitting on the bed by placing her hands on her tummy.

Abhi sat beside her by breaking her thoughts.

"Why are you here?"she asked in a cold tone.

Abhi slowly took her hand in his,Pragya looked at him,he kissed her knuckles while she flinched in response"I love you!"