She is here!

Abhi was setting his hairstyle by standing infront of the mirror.

"Oh my god!I cant control my excitement she is coming here...."Abhi looked at himself and sat on the bad by remembering their sweet and sad moments.

"I love you Pragya!" Abhi said to Pragya by kneeling in front of her,the whole college was looking at them.

"I love you too" Pragya kneeled and hugged him with happiness.

*****

"Abhi please dont believe her....please trust me"Pragya was pleading Abhi.

Tanu stood there with an evil smirk.

"Just get out of my sight,I dont know how did I fell in love with a girl like you...just go away"Abhi shouted at her.

"Purab...Bulbul tell him guys,I didn't do anything,don't you guys believe me...please"Pragya looked at them with tears in her eyes.

Purbul looked down helplessly.

"Leave..!"Abhi yelled.

Pragya closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes,she turned and started to walk away.

"Abhi Abhi Abhi"Purab shook Abhi who was lost in his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Where are you lost?come lets go"Purab dragged Abhi.

They came down and stood in the hall.

Suddenly Purab received a message"Hey guys! She is here,the driver messaged me"

Abhi and Bulbul smiled widely.

Abhi started walking from left to right impatiently,Purab and Bulbul looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

Suddenly Abhi looked at them"Guys I'm going to my room,I will come down once she is here....I'm feeling little nervous,bye guys."Abhi walked towards his room.

Purab and Bulbul looked at each other and smiled in disbelief.

After few minutes they heard a car sound,they looked at the entrance and got the biggest shock of their life,at that moment their only thought was 'How would Abhi feel'

Pragya was entering the house along with Ranveer,who held her close to him,his one hand surrounding her waist and placed on the baby bump protectively.

Pragya was feeling overwhelmed seeing her friends after a long time,she smiled but it didn't last more than few seconds,their look on her and Ranveer.She looked at Ranveer who was looking at her steps.

"I'm okay Ranveer"she whispered.

"Oh!"Ranveer smiled and took off his hands,he looked straight and saw Purab and Bulbul looking at them,he smiled at them.

Purab and Bulbul ran towards Pragya,they hugged her gently.

"Do you know how much we missed you?"Purab said with a fake anger.

Bulbul came towards her and touched her Baby bump,and smiled at her"How many months?"

Pragya looked at Ranveer and said "six months hey na"

Purab and Bulbul didn't say anything but looked at Ranveer confusedly.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce him...this is Ranveer,he is my..."before she could finish someone hugged her very tightly,and she felt her baby bump being squeezed.

Pragya pushed the person with all her strength "Are you blind?...can't you see I'm pregnant"she looked down at her tummy and slowly started to caress her stomach.