My life!!

Eid Mubarak to you guys!!

It was the party time,the guests started arriving but Abhi,Purab and Bulbul were not happy.

Pragya came out from her room in a dark and light blue mixed saree looking like an angel,she was accompanied by Ranveer.

As Pragya had asked Ranveer not to spill the truth infront of anyone.Ranveer was looking like the best husband of the year.

Abhi was burning in jealousy looking at the both coming hand in hand

Abhi was lost in the beauty of his angel that he forgot his jealousy for a minute.He couldn't take his eyes off from her.

Seeing Abhi looking at them Ranveer whispered to her"Oi!Your pathidev is burning me with his eyes"Ranveer teased her.

Pragya looked at the direction of Abhi and she quickly turned towards Ranveer unable to take his strong gaze,She blushed, a little more than usual.

Ranveer looking at that got shocked"Oh my god!What happened to you?I didn't do anything!"

Pragya hit his arm,with a shy smile.

Abhi who looked at that was back on his jealousy mode.

If looks could kill,Ranveer would have died at that moment.

There was dance arranged for couples,and all couples started to dance.

Abhi looked at Pragya who was smiling at the couples dancing.

Ranveer was reminded of Ishani.He can't deny the fact that he missed her terribly,not to mention his naughty son.

He felt a strong gaze on him and turned to find Pragya looking at him with a grin,EVIL to him.

"No way!"he turned away his face"Are you serious?did you see how he is looking at me?"He turned towards her with an unbelievable look"I'm not dancing."

Pragya was upset,looking at her face"Ahhh!God is there no end for her pregnancy cravings"Ranveer accepted reluctantly and took her to the dance floor.