Football Tryouts

••Jonathan's Point Of View••

"Class's were great not at all I had a boner pretty much all day it was horrible Evan was really really beautiful and he caught me stating 99.9% of the times which sucked caused he would make fun of me as everyone laughed, Why can't he see that I love him well one thing that could get anything off my mind was football and tryouts were today I explain to Tyler as he laughs as we were walking to the field "Yeah we are the best aroundddd"I laugh at him he always cheers me up even in these times.

"Ummmm Jonathan"Tyler says waking me from my thoughts "Mm wh-"I see that there was a guy with tight dark blue football pants on with a black jersey that said 8 Vanoss......and his ass was glorious in those pants you could say that and he was running so I was getting a show."Welcome Boys"A older person says well not really I know couch Anthony well he was also a huge Cleveland Browns fan like to the moon and back.

"Today is when you'll be getting in on the Insterfield football team or being nothing"I hear Evan chuckle but Couch doesn't hear him "Alright line up at the track when I say go you'll be running a mile or 4 laps around track start slow but then speed up"As I see Evan smirk and say as he looks at me "Like sex Mr.Anthony"I melt why must he have done that I'm like jelly "Oh for that mmm what's for name"Evan then chuckles as the turns around and point to his jersey "Vanoss okay not wanting to say your real name well Vanoss you can start in front for the mile run"He just shrugg's "alright let's do this boys"He says as they all somewhat cheer this should be perfect I think to myself ^_*