Wowzers

"Well this is my house"Evan says taking off his jacket.
He gives me a room tour and I thought it was over until he shows me his balcony.It was so nice the woods looked beautiful in the moonlight and So did Evan.
"Um Evan"I say looking into his eyes.
"Yeah Jon"He says smiling, I have a heart attack.
"Um I.....I"I start sweating at my palms.
"You what silly"He says griping my shoulder.
"Um, were on fire, were on fire now.
I don't care what people say when were together.
You know I wanta be the one to hold you when you sleep.
I just want it to be you and I forever.
I know you wanta leave but baby be with me so happily."I say as I get this electricity, his face was shocked.
"I-I like you"I say and I quickly kiss him.
Evan wraps his arms around my hips and squeezes them lightly.
I moan and he smiles.
As we were making out with no care in the world.He leads me inside to his room and then presses me against the wall and kisses my neck heavily.
"Stop it your going to leave marks you little horny teenage boy"I say putting my fingers in his hair and I kiss roughly.
He stops the kiss "Make that two horny teenage girls" and he points to me and pokes my chest.
"Would you be my horny teenage girl and go out with me?!"Evan says with a smile.
My mouth drops "WOWZERS I'D LOVE THAT"As he takes me to the bed and lays down.
"Sorry your wore me out in tired goodnight"he says.
"Goodnight"
A few minutes latter I feel his arms wrap around me.
I felt safe, secure nothing could touch me only him of corse.
"Does this bug you babe"He says concerning.
"No I does not, not one bit Ev"i say getting into his chest am laying my head there.
I fall asleep within seconds